Advertisement of Junior Auditor jobs through NTS channel has been announced officially along with the online form, first, you have to make an account on a website then you can apply on different NTS projects currently announced or some are under suggestion.
Military Accountant General Jobs is good enough for every law-abiding citizen of Pakistan because you are going to be a part of the Pak Army. JobsAlert team have estimated 960 seats in total are available for those are with fresh experience or little bit knowledge of Junior Auditor field, every single person with green passport can apply for currently ongoing web announcements and looking to get recruit in such Government Department working under the most sophisticated and well-organized personals, they will polish your skills and increase your value in Accountant General (Junior Auditor) field furthermore in the following paragraph we have point out minor details of NTS (National Testing Service) Job of Military Accountant General Jobs in Pakistan.
Military Accountant General Jobs NTS comprises the following vacancies such as (Stenotypist (BS-14) (14 Posts), Data Entry Operator (BS-12) (72 Posts), Junior Auditor (BS-11) (960 Posts)) based at Rawalpindi, Lahore, Peshawar, Karachi, Multan, Quetta Cantt, Gilgit. Department has set different quotas such as Open Merit, Punjab, Sindh, KPK, GB/FATA, AJK and eligible candidates under these quotas can apply for the relevant posts. Interested candidates need to focus further on the following paragraphs for eligibility criteria.
Office of the Controller Military Accountant General Jobs 2019 Pak Army Latest Vacancies which is an operational body of Pakistan Army which is responsible for all payments to the Armed Forces, maintaining accounts and internal audits. Its offices are located at Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Karachi, Multan, Quetta and Gilgit. Military Accountant General Jobs are Government Jobs which announced for both civilians and retired army officers.
The posts are purely temporary but are likely to be permanent in the future. Candidates wanted to apply should hold relevant qualifications and experience as per the demand of vacant positions and generally, Bachelors/Intermediate pass candidates can apply for all positions. So, only eligible candidates who fulfil the criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Military Accounts Junior Auditor Jobs 2019:
- Bachelors in Commerce 2nd Class from HEC recognized university is required to apply.
- Typing speed 30 w.p.m is required.
- An individual should be Computer Literate.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 to 30 years.
Join Pak Army: Click Here
Military Accounts Jobs 2019 Junior Auditor NTS Test Pattern Download Online
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales & Number of Vacancies:
- Stenotypist (BS-14) (14 Posts)
- Data Entry Operator (BS-12) (72 Posts)
- Junior Auditor (BS-11) (960 Posts)
How to Apply for Military Accountant General Job:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above requirements may apply online by visiting www.nts.org.pk.
- Incumbents need to fill the online application form and press the Submit Button.
- After filling the Online Application Form, take print of it and pay the test fee on prescribed deposit slip in any online branches of ABL, HBL, MCB.
- Send the printed application form along with originally paid-up copy of Deposit Slip as test fee to NTS Headquarters, 96 Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is November 25, 2019.
- For NTS Test Roll Number Slips, Test Date and Timing please visit nts.org.pk or www.JobsAlert.pk
Download Military Accountant General Job Form & Advertisement
For Online Application Form: Click Here
Address: NTS Headquarters, 96 Street No. 04, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad.