Get the recent career opportunity from Livestock & Fisheries Department Sindh Jobs 2017 Latest May Add. Applications are being invited from the Livestock & Fisheries Department Govt of Sindh for the World Bank Assisted Program named “Accelerated Action Plan (AAP) for Reduction of Stunting and Malnutrition in Sindh (Fisheries Sector), Fisheries Wing is recently looking to hire the eligible, caliber and well disciplined applicants are required to apply to fill the following posts which belongs to Project Management Unit (PMU At Karachi) and Backyard Fish Hatcheries (Purely Field Jobs) include the following posts to be filled such as (Procurement Specialist, Environment Specialist, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist, Financial Manager/ Accounts Officer, Data Entry Operator, Accountant, Senior Clerk, Typing Clerk (Female), Driver, Sweeper and Naib Qasid) are the PMU posts whereas next posts are entitled as (Biologist/Assistant Director (Fisheries), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Fisheries Development Assistant (FDA) (Male), Sub Engineer (Civil), Junior Clerk (Male), Labour/Fisherman, Chowkidar/Watchman) are the complete posts which needs to be filled with overall qualification of MBA, MS.c, MS, Masters, Graduation, BBA, M.Phil, B.E, Diploma, BS and Middle qualification is required from the well recognized institute along with relevant expertise are required to apply. Appointment will be done on contract basis and will be regularized after completion of probation period for two years and services can be terminated at any time during probation period on serving of one moth notice. So, now have a look on its applying criteria below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Livestock & Fisheries Department Sindh Jobs 2017 Online Form
Vacant Situations in Project Management Unit (PMU At Karachi):
- Procurement Specialist
- Environment Specialist
- Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Financial Manager/ Accounts Officer
- Data Entry Operator
- Senior Clerk
- Typing Clerk (Female)
- Naib Qasid
Vacant Situations in Backyard Fish Hatcheries (Purely Field Jobs)
- Biologist/Assistant Director (Fisheries)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Fisheries Development Assistant (FDA) (Male)
- Sub Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Clerk (Male)
How to Apply for Livestock & Fisheries Department Sindh Jobs:
- Applicants meeting criteria may apply on the given prescribed application form with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Form-D, PRC, Transcripts and 2 fresh passport size photographs should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is 31st May 2017.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test / interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Livestock & Fisheries Department Sindh Jobs 2017
Address: Office of the Program Coordinator AAP, Reduction of Stunting & Malnutrition in Sindh, Program Coordinator Camp Officer at Fisheries Complex, Old Wahadat Colony, Opposite Technical College Hyderabad.