Today on 05th November, 2016 get Inspector Inland Revenue Jobs in FBR 2016 www.fpsc.gov.pk. Advertisement No. 11/2016 by FPSC has been published in newspaper according to which different positions are announced in different Federal Government Departments such as Federal Board of Revenue, Medical Department of Pakistan Railways, Ministry of Railways, National Fertilizer Development Centre, Ministry of Defence and other departments where numerous jobs are available for well educated and experienced professionals male and female which can apply against (Senior Research Officer, Boiler Engineer, Inspectors Inland Revenues, Computer Operators, Staff Nurses, Subjects Specialists, Programmers, Lecturers and etc). These positions are going to recruit on Permanent Basis and department has set quotas in such way that there are positions on Open Merit, Women Quota and Provincial Quotas so that eligible candidates under these quotas can apply against the above mentioned positions. Those candidates who have build up their mind to apply need to read eligibility criteria first which is given in detail in front of every position and generally candidates with Masters / Bachelors degrees are eligible to apply and relevant experience is compulsory for every post. Now those who wanted to apply need to read the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
FPSC Inspector Inland Revenue Jobs in FBR 2016 Apply Online
Complete list of vacant positions can be examined from the following PDF File given below.
- Inspectors Inland Revenue
- Executive Director
- Associate Professor
- Computer Operator
- Superintendent Jail
- Assistant Private Secretaries
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Staff Nurse
How To Apply FPSC Jobs:
- Candidates fulfilling all criteria are suggested to apply via online at the official site www.fpsc.gov.pk or through web link given below.
- Those candidates who do not have access to Internet Facility are allowed to apply on application written on plain paper including complete information to the Secretary FPSC.
- Candidates have to pay Application Fee for Posts BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/-, BS-18 = Rs. 750/-, BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-, BS-20 and above = Rs. 1500/- on prescribed challan form which can be obtained by visiting following web given below.
- Last date for submission of application is November 21, 2016.
- Test for all positions will be held in all major cities of Pakistan and information will be update at the official site of FPSC.
- The screening / Written Test for the Advertisement No. 11/2016 will be held from January 01, 2017. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
FPSC Latest Jobs 2016 Apply Online
Address: FPSC Aga Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here