Today on this job page you will get the latest job offer from High Court AJK Jobs 2020 Test & Interview Schedule Latest Advertisement. Applications are being offered from the High Court Azad Jammu Kashmir & Muzaffarabad has advertised recent career offers for the applicants for which it is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber, experienced and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts which include (MIS Manager (BPS-18), Network Administrator (BPS-17), System Engineer (BPS-17), Database Administrator (BPS-17), Web Programmer (BPS-17), IT Assistant (BPS-16), Assistant Librarian (BS-16), Junior Clerk (BS-11)) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. For all of these posts, the applicants should be given an attractive salary package with a suitable atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
High Court is referred as the superior and main court of our country and ins our country Five High Courts and is under the supervision of Government of Pakistan and these court looks after the main and major issues in regards to different cases on higher level and as far as vacancies are concerned so being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of all levels.
For the above post, the applicants should be having a Masters / Bachelors from HEC recognized university with ‘ experience is required for the relevant post.
For the vacant post, the age limit should be 21 to 40 years is required.
The quota is reserved for Open Merit.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
High Court Azad Kashmir Jobs Application Form 2020 Download Online
- MIS Manager (BPS-18)
- Network Administrator (BPS-17)
- System Engineer (BPS-17)
- Database Administrator (BPS-17)
- Web Programmer (BPS-17)
- IT Assistant (BPS-16)
- Assistant Librarian (BS-16)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
How to Apply for High Court AJK Jobs:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria may visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk for application submission.
- Please fill up the online application form and when you press the “Submit button” the
bank’s deposit slip and the filled up application form will appear.
- Print both, pay the Rs. 1200 fee in any of the country-wise online branches of HBL or MCB and get a receipt from the concerned bank.
- Send the printed application form along with the original paid-up copy of the Deposit slip and attested copy of the document to NTS headquarter, Plot No.96, Street No. 04, H-8/1, Islamabad.
- The last date to apply is September 15, 2020.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
High Court AJK Jobs 2020
Address: NTS headquarter, Plot No.96, Street No. 04, H-8/1, Islamabad.