Here on this page i am going to aware you about the current job offer from HEC Pakistan Jobs 2016-17 For BPS-19 To BPS-17 Apply Online Latest. One of the most and well known Govt of Pakistan’s leading Education Commission named Higher Education Commission which is under the supervision of Govt of Pakistan regulates all the educational issues on the greatest strength. As, you will had the introduction of HEC now i will let you know that it hires the applicants against higher level posts with attractive salary package will be given to the applicants too with growth and fringe benefits. Now, i will let you know about the advertisement as its is seeking and looking to hire the applicants for the posts of (Director (Automation), Director (Networks), Deputy Director (System Management), Assistant Director (Software Development), Assistant Director (Systems Management), Assistant Director (Web Designing) and Assistant Director (Communication) are the complete posts which requires filling of them. Applicants are required to apply on the basis of their qualification and expertise. Age limits are different from one another and the regional quota is reserved for Sind, KPK, Balochistan and Punjab as well as on merit basis. Now, have a look on its applying criteria and eligibility criteria below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Higher Education of Commission Pakistan Jobs 2016-17 Advertisement Latest
- Director (Automation)
- Director (Networks)
- Deputy Director (System Management)
- Assistant Director (Software Development)
- Assistant Director (Systems Management)
- Assistant Director (Web Designing)
- Assistant Director (Communication)
How to Apply for HEC Pakistan Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are supposed to apply online from the given link below.
- Duly filled application’s hard copy should be submitted accompanied with copies of educational and experience certificates copies, CNIC, Domicile and should be submitted to the respective address.
- The applicants have to pay the processing test fee as Rs. 500/ should be deposited in the account number of HEC given in HBL Bank. Bank Draft will also be acceptable as application processing fee.
- Postal Orders/Bank Draft and Bankers Cheque will not be accepted.
- Last date for applying is 10th January 2017.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Only eligible applicants are required to apply for these posts.
- So, stay tuned with this page for more jobs.
HEC Pakistan Jobs 2016-17
Address: Assistant Director(HRM),Higher Education Commission, Sector H-09, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here