Get Directorate of Information & Public Relations KPK Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement which is recently announced the vacant situation for which its seeking and is in search of caliber, disciplined, dynamic and energetic individuals are required to apply for the following vacant posts given below.
Jobs in Information & Public Relations Department KPK are (Project Director) are the vacant situation announced for the Establishment of PMU for Operationalization of Five FM Radio Stations in Merged Areas that require to be filled as mentioned by such able applicants right up to date. The posts are project basis for the period of one year which are likely to become permanent on the good conduct of the candidates.
The eligibility criteria which are required for these posts include a Masters degree in the relevant field and relevant field expertise is needed to hold these posts. All the domicile holders of KPK are invited to apply. A fixed salary will be given to the applicants. So, after having all the basic details now let’s move and head towards its applying criteria below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Information & Public Relations Department KPK Jobs 2020 Current Openings
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Project Director
How to Apply for Information & Public Relations Department KPK Jobs:
- Applications along with detailed CV, recent photograph, domicile certificate, CNIC, copies of certificates/degrees, and experience certificates duly attested by the gazetted officer should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is July 31, 2020.
- Govt and Semi Govt employees should route their application through proper channel.
- Late received and those of incomplete filled forms will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- The authority is having the right to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- So, stay tuned with JobsAlert.pk and be the first one to have more and more jobs every day.
Directorate of Information & Public Relation KPK Jobs 2020
Address: Deputy Secretary Information & Public Relations KPK, Civil Secretariat Complex, Warsak Road Peshawar.