Applications are currently offered from Command & Staff College Quetta Jobs 2021 March Advertisement. Command and Staff College Quetta is in search of well-disciplined, caliber, adroit and well-experienced applicants who are needed to fill the posts which include (Assistant Cameraman (BPS-11), Cataloguer (BPS-11), LDC (BPS-09), Model Maker (BPS-07), Vehicle Mechanic HSM-II (BPS-06), Library Attendant (BPS-05), Assistant Greening Machineman (BPS-01)) are the current openings which need to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. The appointment will be made on a permanent basis. The opportunity is open Regional quota is reserved for Punjab, Balochistan, Sindh, KPK, and local merit basis. An attractive pay package will be given to the applicants with a suitable atmosphere. Now, I will throw light on the rest of the details below.
Command and Staff College Quetta is the Pakistan Army’s affiliated college and is Govt as well as Federal Govt College which is well known for providing the brilliant and excellent education to the students along with Army Trainings and Army education will be provided also and excellent faculty is there to teach the students. As, the institute belong to Govt so it offers Govt jobs of Faculty and Non-Faculty Posts.
For all of these posts, the applicants should be having an Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary with relevant skills and experience holders are eligible to apply and if you are Intermediate pass then you should apply for PMA Long Course 147.
Age limit should be 18 to 30 years for all posts.
For Latest Jobs in Govt Sector: Click Here
Command & Staff College Quetta Jobs 2021 Latest Pak Army Vacancies
- Assistant Cameraman (BPS-11)
- Cataloguer (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Model Maker (BPS-07)
- Vehicle Mechanic HSM-II (BPS-06)
- Library Attendant (BPS-05)
- Assistant Greening Machineman (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Command & Staff College Quetta Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to apply by sending the application along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and fresh passport size photographs should reach the said address.
- The last date for applying is June 21, 2021.
- Applicants are required to attach the Postal Order of Rs. 400/ in favor of Commandant, Command and Staff College Quetta Cantt along with an application.
- Candidates are required to afford the total medical expenses on their own.
- Disable applicants are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates are required to mention their contact number on the application form.
- Late received and those with incomplete applications will stand rejected.
Command & Staff College Quetta Jobs 2021
Address: Command & Staff College, Quetta Cantt.