|Posted on:||14th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 30, 2017|
|Organization:||Civil Aviation Authority|
This page is about Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Jobs 2017 Application Form www.caapakistan.com.pk. Applications are being invited from the Pakistani nationality holders from Civil Aviation Authority Pakistan is currently looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and well experienced plus responsible applicants are required to fill out the following posts which include such as (Aerodrome Fire Fighter (AFF)) there are total 20 posts are available to apply. Appointment of the above-mentioned positions will be done on the pure contract basis and duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these posts. These posts carry attractive salary package with the wonderful atmosphere will be provided to the applicants. So, after having such details let's have a look at its applying criteria below.
CAA is abbreviated as Civil Aviation Authority of Pakistan is the Federal Government Authority which is under the Government of Pakistan which looks after and regulates the civil aviation authority of Pakistan and also checks out the conduct the air safety and investigation of flights. So, as far as Masters to Graduation level and offers Govt sector jobs.
For vacant posts, the applicants should have the FSc (Pre-Engineering) with at least 2nd Division.
Age should be maximum 20 years.
Minimum 5' Feet and 4" Inches.
For More CAA Jobs: Click Here
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Jobs 2017 Advertisement Latest
- Aerodrome Fire Fighter (AFF) (SG-05)
How To Apply for CAA Jobs:
- Interested candidates should submit their application via online at the official site of CAA Pakistan or through web link given below.
- Candidates will be required to upload Detail CV, recent Photograph, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Domicile, all Educational Documents and experience certificate while applying for the job.
- The last date for submission of application is 30th October 2017.
- In case a candidate does not upload the above documents with the online application form, his / her application shall be rejected.
- Test / Interviews will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta for which separate notices will be issued.
Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: Additional Director HR (TM), Headquarters Civil Aviation Authority, Terminal-I, Jinnah International Airport, Karachi.