|Category:||Jang Jobs Today|
|Posted on:||20th Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 07, 2018|
|Education Required:||Intermediate, Matric, Middle|
|Organization:||Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre|
|Age Limit:||Location: Rawalpindi|
Tap this page for AFBMTC Jobs 2018 | Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre Rawalpindi Jobs 2018 Latest. The Pak Army Operated Center named as Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre Rawalpindi is looking for the services of high profiled, eligible and brilliant applicants for the vacant situations of (Stenotypist, IT Assistant, Supervisor Medical Store, Database Administrator Technician, UDC, LDC, Dispenser, Radiographer, Operation Room Assistant (ORA), Store Man, HS-I Bio-Medical, Operator cum Line Man, Assistant Medical Transcriptionist, Receptionist, Nursing Assistant, Phlebotomist, Lab Assistant, Lift Operator, Ward Boy, Driver, Electrician, Carpenter, Cook, Naib Qasid, Labor, Sweeper (Male), Sweeper (Female), Aya, Stretcher Bearer, Waiter) are the vacancies which are needed to be filled by the applicants. The applicants will be appointed on temporary basis. So, besides vacancies the educational requirements are Intermediate, Matric, Middle pass candidates can apply for the relevant post but those candidates will be preferred most having higher qualification and skills. Age of the applicant should be 18-33 years for Civilians, 40 years for Disabled Individuals and 45 years age is required for retired army officers. So, these are the complete details of these jobs to be applied and those who fulfill the same criteria as mentioned must go through this. So, let's move towards its applying criteria.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
AFBMTS Jobs 2018 Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre Rawalpindi
- IT Assistant
- Supervisor Medical Store
- Database Administrator Technician
- Operation Room Assistant (ORA)
- Store Man
- HS-I Bio-Medical
- Operator cum Line Man
- Assistant Medical Transcriptionist
- Nursing Assistant
- Lab Assistant
- Lift Operator
- Ward Boy
- Naib Qasid
- Sweeper (Male)
- Sweeper (Female)
- Stretcher Bearer
How to Apply for Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre Rawalpindi:
- Those willing to apply are suggested to apply on prescribed form available at uts.com.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip of Rs. 100/ for Scale 1-4 and Rs. 250/ for Scale 5-14 as a test fee should be paid in favor of UTS Bank Alfalah or UBL should reach UTS Head Office Main Sumbal Road F-10/1, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is March 07, 2018.
- Applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates already working in Government Sector should apply through proper channel.
- For further information about UTS Test Date, Venue, Roll Number and Roll Number Keep in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
Armed Forces Bone Marrow Transplant Centre Rawalpindi Jobs 2018
Download Application Form + Deposit Slip (BPS-01 To BPS-04):
Download Application Form + Deposit Slip (BPS-06 To BPS-14):
Address: UTS Head Office 278-A Main Nazim-Ud-Din Road, F-10/1 Islamabad.