Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme 2021 Online Registration Result / Merit List
Here at this leading page, I am going to enlist the most brilliant and wonderful news from Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme 2021 Online Registration Result / Merit List. The Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme which is offered by the Govt of Pakistan as 21,000 opportunities for the internship and is the golden opportunity for unemployed as well as educated youth of all provinces of Pakistan including the rest of the regions which are named as (FATA, GB, AJK & ICT) in Govt/ Semi Govt/Private and Public Sectors the applicants will be hired in the multiple and different disciplines.
The main purpose of this scheme is to enhance the skills of applicants and to enhance also their employment skills also. The candidates will be placed in Federal Ministries/ Divisions, Provincial Department, Industries, Banks and Corporations and in Private and Public Institution will be placed.
So, after having these details now I will let you know about its eligibility criteria, applying the method and its ineligibility criteria below.
Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme 2021 Govt of Pakistan
Name of Scheme:
- Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme
All those applicants who have passed the 16 years education from the HEC recognized institute and /Relevant Diploma 3 years/Matric/FS.c with 50% marks or 2.5CGPA in final degree/Diploma is required. Madrassah Graduates with Masters degree are also required to apply.
All Pakistani nationality holders are welcome to apply.
Along with male females are encouraged to apply.
Age limit should be up to 25 years until 30/09/2016 and Balochistan candidates should attain the age limit of 28 years.
The candidates will be stipend 12,00 per month only for one year.
Names of Disciplines to apply:
The students are eligible to apply to their preferred area of training in any of their Parliament/Provincial/ Legislative Assemblies in their own districts. On merit basis, the interns will be selected in the following disciplines.
- Business Studies
- Public Administration
- Social Sciences
- Human Resource Development
- Computer Science
- Those candidates who have availed any of the Training Program under Govt Youth Training Scheme are ineligible to apply.
- Govt and Private employees are ineligible to apply.
- Full-time students of Public and Private Institute are ineligible to apply.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Prime Minister Youth Scheme is on way the job offer it will terminate after twelve months.
- After completing the internships the interns will be awarded a certificate by the host organization M/O IPC (National Internship Program).
- During applying process if any of the candidates he/she has given any wrong information so they will be disqualified from the scheme.
How to Apply Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme:
- Interested and willing applicants need to apply online by visiting the website www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk or from here the given link below.
- The last date for applying is Coming Soon.
- Late applying candidates will not be entertained.
Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme 2021
Address: National Internship Program Office, Ministry oInterprovincialal, 10th Floor, Room No,1, Shaheed-e-Millat, Secretariat, F-06/1, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here