PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2024 Apply Online Detailed Eligibility Criteria
Table of Contents
From Govt of Pakistan PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2024 Apply Online Detailed Eligibility Criteria is announced today. For all the disable persons the Prime Minister has launched a scheme named Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme Phase-III this year 2024 for special disable persons and that’s why it launched this scheme for distributing 500 Motorized/Electric Wheelchairs to empower special students (having an ambulatory disabilities) enrolled/being enrolled with Public Sector Universities and Affiliated Colleges for Undergraduate / Master’s / Ph.D. Programs during Fall Semester 2024-24.
Coming to its motto, this scheme is launched to empower and strengthen the skills of special students in order to enable them to contribute equally to the economic development of the country so that besides institutionalizing inclusive development – leaving no one behind so that each one of us participates in national development process equally with dignity and self-pride.
HEC which is abbreviated as Higher Education Commission is the executing agency of the scheme. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme Phase-III 2024 Apply | eportal.hec.gov.pk/wheelchair
- All those students who belong to HEC-recognized Public Sector Universities and degree awarding institutions of Pakistan and AJ&K requiring ambulatory assistance are welcome to apply.
- All those students who got enrolled in Undergraduate/Postgraduate and MS/M.Phil & Ph.D. Programs are required to apply.
- All such special case applicants should bear the Valid certificate of special ambulatory need from relevant government institutions duly verified ahead of the respective institution.
- Have not received Electric Wheelchairs in Phase-I & II are eligible to apply.
- Have a valid disability of movement from one place to another.
How to Apply for PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme:
- Interested special applicants are required to register themselves online from eportal.hec.gov.pk/wheelchair.
- Applicants need to take out the print of the online application and attach all the necessary and submit it through the Office of the respective Vice Chancellor or designated person.
- Universities / affiliated colleges will forward the applications of eligible candidates to HEC in one transaction before the last date, at the following address given below for the distribution of Electric Wheelchairs on merit.
PM Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2024
To Apply Online: Click Here