Detailed How to Apply for Educators Jobs in Punjab 2021 Science/Arts procedure with Interview Date/Timing Schedule is available here. As nowadays new educators jobs are available by School Education Department Government of Punjab for which department has authorized the National Testing Service NTS to collect applications and conduct recruitment test for the thousands of Educator / Teachers Jobs available for all 36 districts of Punjab.
As these jobs announced every year so it is compulsory for us to know that how we can apply for these jobs because if we make any mistake in application submission procedure then you’ll be unable to attend the selection procedure and to resolve the problem of our viewers we have developed this page where you’ll have in detail instructions as per the rules and regulations of Punjab School Education Department related to Educators jobs.
So, viewers if you possess Masters / Graduation Academic Qualification and M.Ed / B.Ed / MA (Edu) professional qualification then you have to do just read the following instructions first and then apply confidently for the vacant posts.
For Current Educator Jobs: Click Here
Apply for Educators Jobs 2021 in Punjab Latest Advertisement
- Candidates should have a valid domicile in the relevant district for which he/she wanted to apply.
- Married female candidates can apply on their husband’s domicile.
- Age of candidates should be minimum 20 years and maximum of 35 years in which 5 years age relaxation is available for candidates and further 3 years age relaxation is available for the female candidates.
- For disabling candidates maximum 35 years age is required but 10 years relaxation is available.
- Serving employees as AEOs, SSTs, and SSEs who have applied for NTS test should pass the test with at least 60% marks otherwise they are not eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who applied earlier for Educators jobs OR fresh candidates need to pass the NTS test with at least 50% marks.
- Those who have obtained less mark than 50% are not eligible to apply.
- Those who have applied for NTS Entry test for AEOs should have to pass the NTS with at least 60% otherwise they are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Educators Jobs:
- Only qualified candidates from NTS test should apply on prescribed form which can be downloaded from the office which www.schools.punjab.gov.pk
- Those who don’t have access the to Internet may obtain application form from the relevant district offices of EDO Education / DEO.
- Duly filled application Form should be submitted in the relevant offices.
- Those who wanted to apply for Educators Boys Schools should submit their application in the office of DEO (M-EE).
- Those who wanted to apply for Educators Girls Schools should submit their applications in the office of DEO (W-EE).
- Applications for other posts of DEO (SE) and AEO should e submitted in the office of EDO (Edu).
- Last Date for Submission of Application is will be Available Soon.
- Interviews will be held as per the schedule mentioned in the relevant district advertisement.
For All Districts Advertisement: Click Here