Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023 How to Apply Step by Step
Table of Contents
Looking for 2nd Phase Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023 How to Apply Step by Step detail then you are at the right place because in the following we’ll discuss How to Apply for PM Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023 announced by the Prime Minister of Pakistan. Ehsaas Cash Program is announced to boost the economical condition of poor and needy people in Pakistan affected by the lockdown held due to COVID-19.
Earlier in April 2023, Ehsaas Ration Program / Ehsaas Kafaalat Programme was announced for which Ehsaas Program Registration was done online at www.pass.gov.pk and via SMS by sending CNIC number at 8171. The basic purpose of Ehsaas Program Registration 2023 was to identify the deserving needy people for the Ration and Rs. 12000 by the Government of Pakistan.
Now Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 12000 2nd Phase under the vision of Ehsaas Kafaalat Program is announced for those who lost their jobs due to lockdown all over Pakistan. The announced amount is not enough to run the house properly but will be enough to stay at home during the lockdown. The Prime Minister of Pakistan addressed the most deserving and poorest individuals across Pakistan to step forward and register at Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program Online Portal launched on 02nd May 2023.
After the announcement of the 2nd Phase Ehsaas Program the deserving people are looking for how to apply procedure because most of them are not well educated. For such individuals, we have developed this page where you’ll have a complete procedure for PM Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program Online Registration 2023. All you need to do is just read the following procedure carefully and apply it accordingly.
Requirements for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program 2023:
- Only deserving males & females should apply for Ehsaas Program 12000 Scheme.
- Those who lost their jobs can apply.
- Those individuals forced to shut their business or shop due to lockdown can step forward for Ehsaas Program 12000 Online Apply.
- Applicants from any province of Pakistan register for the Ehsas Kafalat Program.
ehsaas nadra gov pk – How to Apply Online for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program
How to Apply for Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program (Step by Step) Guide:
- Click the following button provided at JobsAlert.pk or visit ehsaaslabour.nadra.gov.pk/ehsaas/.
- Provide a CNIC number.
- Provide Mobile Number and Choose Mobile Operator Company.
- Enter Code and press the confirmation button.
- After confirmation, you’ll have to provide the following personal information such as
- Type of income: Monthly Basis / Daily Wages
- Estimated Income
- The date on which job was ended.
- Owner’s Name / Company Name
- Owner’s Mobile Number
- Choose District / Tehsil
After providing complete detail you’ll have to check the box that will confirm that all provided details are correct and you’ll have to confirm that none of your family members has received Ehsaas Emergency Cash Rs. 12000. At the end press the Submit Button and wait for the confirmation SMS.