|Posted on:||8th Mar 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 15, 2017|
Special Protection Unit SPU Punjab Police Driver Constable Jobs 2017 Application Form Last Date is available on this page. Jobs for Civilians and Retired Army Officers are available in Punjab Police Special Protection Unit (SPU) and it is looking to recruit Driver Constables BPS-07. All those candidates who are not well educated and wanted to be part of Punjab should focus here because numerous vacant positions are announced only for the Punjab Domiciled candidates. Candidates willing to apply should read the criteria mentioned in the following where complete information about required qualification, physical standards, and age is mentioned. Candidates may also apply on family claim basis because Punjab Police has set a separate quota for such candidates and eligible candidates can apply along with relevant documents such as Pension Book, Retirement Order etc. Now, let’s jump towards its eligibility criteria and how to apply procedure given below.
SPU Jobs 2017 Punjab Police Special Protection Unit
Eligibility Criteria for Civilians:
- Height of candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Chest of candidates should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Education of candidates should be minimum Matriculation.
- Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 years.
- Domicile of Punjab is required to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by every candidate in 7 Minutes.
- LTV Driving License with 02 years experience is compulsory.
Eligibility Criteria for Retired Army Officers:
- Age of retired army officer should be more than 40 years and if we exempt service tenure then the age of the candidate should be at least 25 years or less and retirement duration should not excess 2 years.
- Track record of candidate should be satisfactory.
- Running test is compulsory to be qualified by every candidate retired from Pak Army or other armed forces.
How To Apply for SPU Jobs:
- Candidates should apply on prescribed form which can be obtained from SSP/MT Punjab Ferozepur Road, Lahore
- Duly filled application form along with attested copies of educational certificate, license, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application.
- The last date for submission of application is March 15, 2017.
- Those who wanted to apply family claim should attach relevant documents with application form.
- Schedule for Physically Test and Witten test will be communicated to shortlisted eligible candidates.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
SPU Punjab Police Jobs 2017
Address: SSP/MT Punjab Ferozepur Road Lahore.