Get Punjab Police Driver Constable Jobs 2020 Application Form Last Date is available on this page. Jobs for Civilians and Retired Army Officers are available in MT Punjab (Punjab Police) and it is looking to recruit Driver Constables BPS-07 for all districts in Punjab. All those candidates who are not well educated and wanted to be part of Punjab should focus here because numerous vacant positions are announced only for the Punjab Domiciled candidates.
Candidates willing to apply should read the criteria mentioned in the following where complete information about required qualifications, physical standards, and age is mentioned. Candidates may also apply on a family claim basis because Punjab Police has set a separate quota for such candidates and eligible candidates can apply along with relevant documents such as Pension Book, Retirement Order etc.
Recently Traffic Assistant Jobs 2020 in Punjab Police are also announced for the Matric pass Punjab Domiciled and eligible candidates can apply. Now, let’s jump towards its eligibility criteria and how to apply the procedure given below.
Driver Constable Jobs 2020 in Punjab Police Latest Advertisement
Eligibility Criteria for Civilians:
- Height of candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Chest of candidates should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Education of candidates should be minimum Matriculation.
- Age of candidate should be between 21 to 30 years.
- Domicile of Punjab is required to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by every candidate in 7 Minutes.
- LTV Driving License is compulsory.
Eligibility Criteria for Retired Army Officers:
- Age of retired army officer should be more than 40 years and if we exempt service tenure then the age of the candidate should be at least 25 years or less and retirement duration should not excess 2 years.
- Track record of candidate should be satisfactory.
- Running test is compulsory to be qualified by every candidate retired from Pak Army or other armed forces.
How To Apply for Punjab Police Driver Constable Jobs:
- Application forms can be obtained and submitted at the relevant district Police Lines on the payment of Rs. 25/- which is non-refundable.
- Application forms can be obtained from October 12 to October 26, 2020.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- The last date for submission of application October 26, 2020.
- Those who wanted to apply family claim should attach relevant documents to with application form.
- Information about the recruitment schedule can be obtained from the relevant Police Line in Punjab.
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Police Jobs 2020
Last Date to Apply: October 26, 2020.
Address: Relevant Police Line in Punjab.