|Posted on:||11th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 24, 2017|
|Location:||Lahore, Rawalpindi, Multan, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot|
|Organization:||Punjab Police Traffic Wardens System|
Apply for Traffic Wardens Jobs 2017 in Punjab Police Department | Traffic Wardens Service of Pakistan. As, nowadays Punjab Police Constable Jobs are announced and now recently Punjab Police Department is looking to hire staff for Traffic Wardens Service in (Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan, and Sialkot), for which it invites applications from the relevant district domiciled candidates for the 1225 Posts of Traffic Assistant (BPS-07). Both civilians and retired army officers can apply for these jobs all they have to do just read the following eligibility criteria and apply accordingly. As we all know that jobs in Traffic Police announced once in a year and latest Traffic Warden Assistant / Lady Traffic Assistant Jobs 2017 are announced and detail criteria can be examined from the following. After final selection, the selected candidates shall undergo training session where they have to learn about their duty and rules & regulations related to their profession and after training session selected individuals an be appoint anywhere in Punjab. Now in the following, we’ll discuss complete how to apply procedure as per the rules of Punjab Police Traffic Wardens Service.
For More Jobs in Punjab Police: Click Here
Traffic Assistant / Lady Traffic Assistant Jobs 2017 Application Form Download
Eligibility Criteria for Civilians:
- A height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- A height of female candidates should be at least 5' Feet and 2" Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Intermediate (2nd Division).
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years as on 24th October 2017.
- Domicile holders of Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan, and Sialkot and CNIC are eligible to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by a Male candidate in 7 Minutes and in Female candidates have to run the same distance in 10 Minutes.
Eligibility Criteria for Retired Army Officers:
- Height, Chest, Education, Domicile is same as mentioned above.
- Age of retired army officers should be more than 40 years and if we exempt service tenure then the age of the candidate should be at least 22 years or less and retirement duration should not exceed 2 years.
- Track record of a candidate should be satisfactory.
How To Apply for Punjab Police Traffic Warden Jobs:
- Application forms can be obtained and submitted at the relevant district Police Lines on the payment of Rs. 25/- which is non-refundable.
- Those who are willing to apply on family claim basis are suggested to attach with application copies of Pension Book, Retirement Order etc.
- The last date for submission of application is October 24, 2017.
- Information about recruitment schedule can be obtained from relevant District Police Line.
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Police Traffic Warden Jobs 2017
Address: Relevant District Police Lines.
Above we discuss Traffic Wardens Jobs 2017 | Traffic Assistant / Lady Traffic Assistant Jobs 2017 in Punjab Police Traffic Wardens Service for which both male and female can apply along with relevant documents. So, if there is any problem in understanding any point then feel free to ask us in the comment box.