Traffic Warden Jobs 2022 Traffic Assistant in Punjab Police Department
PKR , 30000 - 40000
18 - 22 Years
381 Days Remaining (Nov 15, 2022)
Table of Contents
Apply for Traffic Police Constable Jobs | Traffic Warden Jobs 2022 Traffic Assistant in Punjab Police Department Traffic Wardens Service of Pakistan Application Form Download Online. Punjab Police Jobs 2022 are related to the Traffic Wardens Service that is working in different districts of Punjab such as Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, and Multan. Candidates from these districts having valid domicile and relevant physical fitness are welcome to apply as per the following requirements for Traffic Warden Jobs in Punjab Police are given below.
Punjab Police Department is about to collect application forms for the following positions for Traffic Assistant (Traffic Constable (BPS-07)) in (Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan, and all Regions in Punjab Province).
Traffic Police Punjab Jobs 2022 are announced today for which it invites applications from the relevant district domiciled candidates for the 2000 Posts of Traffic Assistant (Traffic Constable (BPS-07)). Civilians having relevant region domicile and wanted to apply, all they have to do just read the following eligibility criteria and apply accordingly. As we all know that jobs in Traffic Police are announced once a year and the latest Traffic Assitant Jobs 2022 are announced and detail criteria can be examined from the following.
For Matric pass Punjab Domiciled Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2022 are also available to apply. After final selection, the selected candidates shall undergo training sessions where they have to learn about their duty and rules & regulations related to their profession after a training session, selected individuals can be appointed anywhere in Punjab. Now in the following, we’ll discuss complete how to apply the procedure as per the rules of the Punjab Police Traffic Wardens Service.
Traffic Assistant Jobs 2022 Traffic Constable | Punjab Police Department
Eligibility Criteria for Traffic Assistant Jobs:
- Height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Height of female candidates should be at least 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Intermediate (Second Division) from a recognized Board.
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years.
- Domicile holders of the relevant region are eligible to apply.
- Running Test: Male candidates have to run 1.6 Km in 7 Minutes and Female candidate have to run 1.6 Km in 10 Minutes.
Vacant Positions in Punjab Police Department:
- Traffic Assistant (Traffic Constable (BPS-07)
How To Apply for Punjab Police Junior Traffic Warden Jobs:
- Application forms can be obtained from the official job portal of the Punjab Police i.e. www.punjabpolice.gov.pk.
- Application Form along with attested copies of all relevant documents should be submitted at the relevant district Police Lines on the payment of Rs. 50/- which is non-refundable.
- Application forms can be obtained from November 01 to November 15, 2022.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- The last date for submission of the application is November 15, 2022.
- Those who wanted to apply family claim should attach relevant documents to with application form.
- Information about the recruitment schedule can be obtained from Police Line Qila Gujar Singh Lahore.
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Traffic Warden Jobs 2022
For Half Nama: Click Here
Above we discuss Traffic Wardens Jobs 2022 | Traffic Assistant Jobs 2022 in Punjab Police Traffic Wardens Service for which both male and female can apply along with relevant documents. So, if there is any problem in understanding any point then feel free to ask us in the comment box.
- Agriculture Department Punjab |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 18, 2023
- Public Sector Organization |
- 21 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 14, 2023
- National Bank of Pakistan |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 06, 2023
- Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 04, 2023
- Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat |
- 7 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 15, 2023