Apply for Traffic Police Constable Jobs | Traffic Warden Jobs 2020 Traffic Assistant in Punjab Police Department Traffic Wardens Service of Pakistan Application Form Download Online. Punjab Police Jobs 2020 are related to Traffic Wardens Service that is working in different districts of Punjab such as Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan. Candidates from these districts having valid domicile and relevant physical fitness are welcome to apply as per the following requirements for Traffic Warden Jobs in Punjab Police are given below.
Punjab Police Department is about to collect application forms for the following positions for Traffic Assistant (Traffic Constable (BPS-07)) in (Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Faisalabad, Multan Regions).
Traffic Police Punjab Jobs 2020 are announced today for which it invites applications from the relevant district domiciled candidates for the 2000 Posts of Traffic Assistant (Traffic Constable (BPS-07)). Civilians having relevant region domicile and wanted to apply, all they have to do just read the following eligibility criteria and apply accordingly. As we all know that jobs in Traffic Police announced once in a year and latest Traffic Assitant Jobs 2020 are announced and detail criteria can be examined from the following.
For Matric pass Punjab Domiciled Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2020 are also available to apply. After final selection, the selected candidates shall undergo training sessions where they have to learn about their duty and rules & regulations related to their profession and after training session, selected individuals can be appointed anywhere in Punjab. Now in the following, we’ll discuss complete how to apply procedure as per the rules of Punjab Police Traffic Wardens Service.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Traffic Assistant Jobs 2020 Traffic Constable | Punjab Police Department
Eligibility Criteria for Traffic Assistant Jobs:
- Height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Height of female candidates should be at least 5′ Feet and 2″ Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Matric (Second Division) from a recognized Board.
- Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 22 years.
- Domicile holders of the relevant region are eligible to apply.
Vacant Positions in Punjab Police Department:
- Traffic Assistant (Traffic Constable (BPS-07)
How To Apply for Punjab Police Junior Traffic Warden Jobs:
- Application forms can be obtained and submitted at the relevant district Police Lines on the payment of Rs. 25/- which is non-refundable.
- Application forms can be obtained from October 12 to October 26, 2020.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- The last date for submission of application October 26, 2020.
- Those who wanted to apply family claim should attach relevant documents to with application form.
- Information about recruitment schedule can be obtained from Police Line Qila Gujar Singh Lahore.
- Candidates are advised to bring the original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Traffic Warden Jobs 2020
Application Form Will Be Available Soon
Above we discuss Traffic Wardens Jobs 2020 | Traffic Assistant Jobs 2020 in Punjab Police Traffic Wardens Service for which both male and female can apply along with relevant documents. So, if there is any problem in understanding any point then feel free to ask us in the comment box.