|Posted on:||29th Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 30, 2017|
|Education Required:||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric|
|Age Limit:||Location: Punjab|
Apply for Junior Traffic Wardens Jobs 2017 in Punjab Police Department | Traffic Wardens Service of Pakistan PPSC www.ppsc.gop.pk Online Apply. PPSC Advertisement No. 54/2017 has been announced today according to which it has been authorized by Punjab Police Department to collect application forms for the following positions for Traffic Wardens Service in (Sheikhupura, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Rawalpindi, Sargodha, Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Multan, Bahawalpur DG Khan Regions), for which it invites applications from the relevant district domiciled candidates for the 650+ Posts of Junior Traffic Assistant (BS-11). Civilians having relevant region domicile and wanted to apply, all they have to do just read the following eligibility criteria and apply accordingly. As we all know that jobs in Traffic Police announced once in a year and latest Junio Traffic Warden Jobs 2017 are announced and detail criteria can be examined from the following. After final selection, the selected candidates shall undergo training session where they have to learn about their duty and rules & regulations related to their profession and after training session selected individuals an be appoint anywhere in Punjab. Now in the following, we’ll discuss complete how to apply procedure as per the rules of Punjab Police Traffic Wardens Service.
In PPSC Advertisement No. 54/2017, there are some other posts are also announced in different departments such as (Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department, Mines Labour Welfare Organization of Mines & Minerals Department, Punjab Police Department and Services and General Administration Department (S&GAD) and list of vacant posts in these departments can be examined from the following image posted below.
[junkie-button url="https://jobsalert.pk/punjab-police-nts-candidate-list-spu-constable-check-online/53936" style="green" size="large" type="square" target="_blank"] Click Here for Punjab Police Traffic Assistants NTS Test Candidate List[/junkie-button]
Junior Traffic Assistant Jobs 2017 PPSC Application Form Online
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Traffic Warden:
- A height of male candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- A height of female candidates should be at least 5' Feet and 2" Inches.
- Chest Size of male candidates only should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Visual Standards includes Distant vision-6/9 in each eye with or without glasses and near vision not less than J-1.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Bachelors Degree (Second Division) from an HEC recognized University.
- Age of the candidate should be between 19 to 23 years.
- Domicile holders of the relevant region are eligible to apply.
For Jobs in Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department MBBS/MS/FCPS with relevant specialty is required to apply, for jobs in Mines Labour Welfare Organization of Mines & Minerals Department Matric pass "A" Grade Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife can apply, For Jobs in Punjab Police and S&GAD Department Intermediate Pass individuals having computer diploma and ability to produce 35 wpm English Typing Speed and 30 wpm Urdu Typing Speed are eligible to apply.
Vacant Positions in Punjab Police Department:
- Junior Traffic Warden (BS-11) (650+ Posts)
- Junior Clerk (BS-1) (40 Posts)
Vacant Positions in S&GAD Department:
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
Vacant Positions in Mines Labour Welfare Organization of Mines & Minerals Department:
- Staff Nurse (BS-16)
For Complete list of vacant positions, please examine following image posted below.
How To Apply for Punjab Police Traffic Warden Jobs:
- All the willing applicants are required to apply online from the official site of PPSC or from the given link below to access the online application form.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs. 600/ in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- The last date for online submission of application has been extended from November 27 to November 30, 2017.
- Editing options are lying till the closing date of application submission.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
Punjab Police Traffic Warden Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
Above we discuss Junior Traffic Wardens Jobs 2017 | Lady Junior Traffic Wardens Jobs 2017 in Punjab Police Traffic Wardens Service for which both male and female can apply to PPSC along with relevant documents. So, if there is any problem in understanding any point then feel free to ask us in the comment box.