|Posted on:||14th Nov 2017|
|Gender:||Male, Female, Shemale|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 27, 2017|
|Organization:||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Apply for PPSC PMS Combined Competitive Exams 2017 Jobs Syllabus Check Online. Applications are being offered from Punjab Public Service Commission has recently given the advertisement of job vacancies for which it requires the services of well disciplined, educated, energetic and suitable applicants are required to apply for the given vacancies which are named as (Provincial Management Service, Assistant Director and Excise & Taxation Officer) are the posts which need to be filled by the domicile holders of Punjab. These posts belong to different departments such as (Services & General Administration Department, Punjab Local Fund Audit Department, and Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department). An overall qualification which is required should be Graduation with 2nd Division from well-recognized university and age limit should be 21-28 years. The applicants will undergo the test and interview and whole of the syllabus is provided which can be seen from the advertisement image. The examination will be held at Lahore, Rawalpindi, Bahawalpur, Multan, DG Khan, Faisalabad, and Sargodha. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
For Current PPSC Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Advertisement 55/2017 Jobs November Advertisement
Vacant Situations in Services & General Administration Department:
- Provincial Management Service
Vacant Situations in Punjab Local Fund Audit Department:
- Assistant Director
Vacant Situations in Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department:
- Excise & Taxation Officer
How To Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC which is www.ppsc.gop.pk or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is 27th November 2017.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 1000/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- At the time of test and interview, the applicants need to bring CNIC.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.
PPSC Jobs 2017
To Apply Online: Click Here
To get more and more jobs stay in connection with this page.