In the following, you will have Garrison Human Resource Development Centre Mangla Jobs 2020 HRDC Latest. Applications are invited from the well-disciplined, expert and adroit applicants are currently required and the advertisement is from Garrison Human Resource Development Centre Mangla Cantt hires such applicants for the following positions which include (Civil Teacher (BPS-15), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Driver (BPS-04)) are the vacancies which need to be filled by those applicants only who possess the interest and are able to fulfill the needs of such positions.
These posts are related to the Federal Govt and all those applicants who are looking for the Govt jobs so come and apply as soon as possible before the date ends. The appointment will be made on a permanent basis. Attractive remuneration package with fringe benefits and growth opportunities. Now, I will throw light on its eligibility and be applying criteria in the below headings.
For all of these posts, the applicants should hold the overall qualification of MSc/MA/Intermediate from a well-recognized institute along with 1-2 years expertise for each post is required to apply for such positions.
The age limit should be 18-30 years for all the positions.
For Current Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Garrison HRDC Mangla Jobs 2020 September Advertisement Latest
- Civil Teacher (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Driver (BPS-04)
How to Apply for Garrison Human Resource Development Centre Mangla Jobs:
- Applications along with all copies of documents should reach the said address.
- Candidates have to attach with the application a paid postal of Rs. 200/- in favor of Garrison HRDC Mangla.
- The last date for submission of application is October 15, 2020.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Late received and those with an incomplete application will stand rejected.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
Garrison Human Resource Development Centre Mangla Jobs 2020
Address: Commandant, Garrison Human Resource Development Centre Mangla Cantt.