For the residents of Pakistan, we provide here the Ministry of Privatization Jobs 2021 Application Form Download. Jobs in the Ministry of Privatization Islamabad are available and it is looking to recruit the following staff on a pure merit basis from those who are educated, experienced, and committed to performing honestly against the following positions given below.
Ministry of Privatization Jobs to apply are such as (Sr. Auditor (PC-16), UDC (PC-11), LDC (PC-09), PSMO (PC-07), Staff Car Driver (PC-04), Dispatch Rider (PC-04), Naib Qasid (PC-01), Sweeper (PC-01)). It is a golden opportunity for those who are very keen to have a Government job but like every job, there are also some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by every candidate.
Candidates having a qualification such as B.Com / Bachelors / Intermediate / Matric / Middle and having relevant experience as per the demand of job are eligible to apply. For more requirements please examine for the following image posted below. So, guys what you are waiting for read the following instructions carefully and apply as soon as possible.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Apply in Ministry of Privatization Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
- Sr. Auditor (PC-16)
- UDC (PC-11)
- LDC (PC-09)
- PSMO (PC-07)
- Staff Car Driver (PC-04)
- Dispatch Rider (PC-04)
- Naib Qasid (PC-01)
- Sweeper (PC-01)
How To Apply for Ministry of Privatization Jobs:
- Application Form to Apply can be downloaded from www.privatisation.gov.pk or from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Applicants need to submit the application form at the address given below, through Courier / Pakistan Post / Email.
- The last date for submission of the application is April 21, 2021.
- Applications received late or after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Candidates should apply separately for every position.
- For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Privatization Jobs 2021
Email Address: [email protected]
Address: Kohsar Block, 4th Floor, Constitution Avenue, Privatization Commission, Islamabad.