For the residents of Pakistan, we provide here Ministry of Privatization Jobs 2019 Application Form Download. Jobs in Ministry of Privatization Islamabad are available and it is looking to recruit the following staff on the pure merit basis from those who are educated, experienced and committed to performing honestly against the following positions given below.
Ministry of Privatization Jobs to apply are such as (Consultant/Transaction Manager (Energy), Consultant/Transaction Manager (Industries), Consultant/Transaction Manager (Financial Sector), Consultant (Legal), PR & Communication Specialist). It is a golden opportunity for those who are very keen to have a Government job but like every job, there are also some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by every candidate.
Candidates having a qualification such as Masters/CA/LLM/MBA/M.Com/MSc and having relevant experience as per the demand of job are eligible to apply. For more requirements please examine for the following image posted below. So, guys what you are waiting for read the following instructions carefully and apply as soon as possible.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Apply in Ministry of Privatization Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
- Consultant/Transaction Manager (Energy)
- Consultant/Transaction Manager (Industries)
- Consultant/Transaction Manager (Financial Sector)
- Consultant (Legal)
- PR & Communication Specialist
How To Apply for Ministry of Privatization Jobs:
- Applicants need to submit applications along with detailed CV to Kohsar Block, 4th Floor, Pak Secretariat, Privatization Commission, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is September 23, 2019.
- Applications received late or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Candidates should apply separately for every position.
- For more Government jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Privatization Jobs 2019
Address: Kohsar Block, 4th Floor, Pak Secretariat, Privatization Commission, Islamabad.