Here at this page, you’ll have Forest Department KPK Jobs 2020 Bannu Application Form | www.kpta.org.pk. Jobs in Forest Department KPK are available and it is looking to recruit the well-disciplined, educated and caliber applicants who are required to apply for the posts of (Forest Guard (BPS-08)) in Forest Division Bannu.
These are the posts that need to be filled with Matric qualification is required to apply. The age limit should be 18-31 years. Applicants who possess the domicile of KPK are welcome to apply. An attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with a brilliant atmosphere. If you are not interested in Federal Government Department then we suggest you apply for Civil Aviation Authority Jobs 2020 announced today. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
Forest Department is the common department which lies in each and every province and the forest department is held responsible to look after all the forestry system and growth of plants and trees. Being a Govt entity it offers Govt jobs of different level.
Forest Department Bannu Jobs 2020 KPTA Application Form Online
Vacant Positions With Basic Scales:
- Forest Guard (BPS-08)
How To Apply for Forest Department KPK Jobs:
- Application Form to apply can be downloaded from www.kpta.org.pk and should be submitted along with attested copies of educational certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying October 26, 2020.
- The candidate shall write in bold and clear words the post being applied for on top right corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Forest Department KPK Jobs 2020
Address: KPTA Central Office, Room No. 2, 3rd Floor Shami Apartments Canal Road Warsak Road, Peshawar.