Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2018 PPSC Latest Advertisement | www.ppsc.gop.pk
Tap this page for Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2018 PPSC Latest Advertisement No. 26/2018 | www.ppsc.gop.pk Apply Online for the PPSC Jobs September 2018 announced for the Punjab Domiciled candidates Male/Female. Today PPSC Punjab Police Jobs are also announced which can be examined from www.JobsAlert.pk. Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department is looking to recruit 137 Posts of Excise & Taxation Inspector (BS-16) for which it has authorized Punjab Public Service Commission to collect applications and conduct recruitment test for the vacancies to provide eligible individuals for the Interview. Department has set separate quotas for the Open Merit/Special Person/Minorities/Women and due to this eligible candidate under above quotas can apply but they should compare themselves with criteria mentioned in the following and after this paragraph.
Eligibility Criteria for Excise and Taxation Narcotics Inspector Jobs 2018:
- Qualification: Masters / Bachelors Degree from a Recognized University is required to apply.
- Basic Pay Scale will be BS-16.
- Age for Male should between 18 to 25 years and 5 years general age relaxation in upper age limit is available and according to this age should be between 18 to 30 years.
- Age for Female should between 18 to 25 years and 8 years general age relaxation in upper age limit is available and according to this age should be between 18 to 33 years.
- Gender: Both Male & Female can apply.
- Place of Posting: Preferably Home District/Division otherwise anywhere in the Punjab Province.
More PPSC Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Advertisement 2018
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Excise and Taxation Inspector (BS-16) (137 Posts)
How to Apply for Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2018:
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply via online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of application is September 17, 2018.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- for all positions as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents. For more Government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
PPSC Excise and Taxation Inspector Jobs 2018
To Apply Online: Click Here
- Ministry of Commerce |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 21, 2022
- The Urban Unit |
- 2 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 23, 2022
- Pakistan Science Foundation |
- 12 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 19, 2022
- Defence Housing Authority Multan |
- 4 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 11, 2022
- Health Department Balochistan |
- 27 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Dec 28, 2022