CTD Punjab Jobs 2019 Police Counter Terrorism Department NTS Latest
PKR 25000, 40000
20 - 45 Years
IT, Technical, Data Entry, Electrical, Mechanical, Hardworking
Table of Contents
Latest vacancies offered by CTD Punjab Jobs 2019 Police Counter Terrorism Department Vacancies NTS Latest Advertisement from nts.org.pk and it is available on this page of our site. Today on 05th December 2019 Counter-Terrorism Department provides you latest job opportunities announced for Punjab Domiciled in Information Technology Wing, Forensics & Explosives Wing, Technical Wing.
Jobs in CTD are (IT / Hardware Technician, Data Entry Operator, Supervisor Forensics, Supervisor Explosives, Assistant Supervisor (Forensics), Supervisor (Electrical), Supervisor (Mechanical), Assistant Supervisor (Electrical), Assistant Supervisor (Mechanical), Helper (Mechanical), Helper (Electrical)). Recently Motorway Police Jobs 2019 is also announced available to apply.
Only Punjab domiciled candidates are allowed to apply and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab. Recruitment of these positions will be held on a contract basis and after final selection, the selected candidates shall offer handsome salary package Per Month and fringe benefits as per the policy of Counter-Terrorism Department. Those who are interested in applying are suggested to read the criteria mentioned below.
CTD is the abbreviation of Counter Terrorism Department working under Punjab Police which was established to restrict the growing challenges of terrorism through its intelligence functions. CTD is authorized to registers and investigates all terrorism related cases at the newly established CTD Police Stations. CTD is updated by Counter Terrorism Force (CTF) in which highly educated and physically fit corporals are performing their duties. CTD Jobs are Government Sector Punjab Police related jobs announced for the Punjab domiciled candidates and latest CTD Punjab Jobs 2019 are announced today to hire new 322 Corporals in Punjab Province.
Eligibility Criteria Data Entry Jobs in CTD:
- Intermediate or equivalent education from a recognized institution/board.
- One year diploma/certificate/course in using computer applications.
- The minimum typing speed in MS Word 30 words per minute and Inpage must be 20 wpm.
- Every candidate should be between 20 to 45 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
Eligibility Criteria Jobs in CTD:
- Bachelors/Intermediate/DAE/Matric/Diploma in the relevant discipline as per the demand of vacancies is required to apply.
- 20 to 45 years of age is required.
Counter-Terrorism Department Punjab Police Jobs 2019 CTD NTS Application Form
Vacant Positions CTD Information Technology Wing:
- IT / Hardware Technician
- Data Entry Operator
Vacant Positions CTD Forensics & Explosives Wing:
- Supervisor Forensics
- Supervisor Explosives
- Assistant Supervisor (Forensics)
- Assistant Supervisor (Explosives)
Vacant Positions CTD Technical Wing:
- Supervisor (Electrical)
- Supervisor (Mechanical)
- Assistant Supervisor (Electrical)
- Assistant Supervisor (Mechanical)
- Helper (Mechanical)
- Helper (Electrical)
How to Apply for CTD Punjab Jobs:
- Candidates may download an application form and a deposit slip from the official site of NTS which is www.nts.org.pk or it can be downloaded from our site JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with a copy of CNIC and two recent photographs should reach on the following at NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
- Candidates have to attach with application form original paid deposit slip of Rs. 390/- in favor of NTS.
- Test fee can be paid in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL, Meezan Bank across Pakistan.
- The last date for submission of application is December 23, 2019.
- Incomplete application or received after due date will not be entertained.
- For Test Date / Candidate List / Test Result keep in touch with our site JobsAlert.pk
CTD Punjab Jobs 2019 Application Form Download
Application Form Will Be Available Soon
Address: NTS Headquarter, 1-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2, Islamabad.
- District and Session Court Dir Lower |
- 16 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Mar 01, 2023
- Punjab Daanish Schools & Centers of Excellence Authority |
- 31 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 14, 2023
- Pakistan Software Export Board |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 13, 2023
- Water & Power Development Authority |
- 38 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 17, 2023
- National Power Parks Management Company |
- 1 Vacancy |
- Last Date: Feb 20, 2023