|Posted on:||22nd Sep 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 09, 2017|
|Organization:||Counter Terrorism Department Punjab|
Get 05 Inspector (BPS-16) offered by CTD Punjab Jobs 2017 Police Counter Terrorism Department Vacancies Application Form Download from jobs.ctd.gop.pk and it is available on this page of our site. Today on 22nd September 2017 Counter Terrorism Department provides you latest job opportunities announced for the Ex-Army Officers against the Recruitment of 05 Posts of “Inspector (BPS-16)". Only Punjab domiciled candidates are allowed to apply and selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab. Recruitment of these positions will be held on a contract basis and after final selection, the selected candidates shall offer Monthly Salary Rs. 90,000/- Per Month and fringe benefits as per the policy of Counter Terrorism Department. Those who are interested in applying are suggested to read the criteria mentioned below.
CTD is the abbreviation of Counter Terrorism Department working under Punjab Police which was established to restrict the growing challenges of terrorism through its intelligence functions. CTD is authorized to registers and investigates all terrorism related cases at the newly established CTD Police Stations. CTD is updated by Counter Terrorism Force (CTF) in which highly educated and physically fit corporals are performing their duties. CTD Jobs are Government Sector Punjab Police related jobs announced for the Punjab domiciled candidates and latest CTD Punjab Jobs 2017 are announced today to hire new 322 Corporals in Punjab Province.
Counter Terrorism Department Punjab Police Jobs 2017 CTD Data Entry OperatorVacancies
- To apply Intermediate or equivalent degree is required from recognized institution/board.
- Height of candidates should be 5' Feet and 7" Inches.
- Chest measurement should be 33" x 34.5" Inches.
- Candidate should be retired from SSG and retired army officers from rank Subedar Major/Subedar/Naib Subedar.
- Every candidate should be between 40 to 55 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
How to Apply for CTD Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants may apply on prescribed form available at jobs.ctd.gop.pk.
- Applicants may submit their detailed CV along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs on the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is October 09, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting criteria will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
CTD Punjab Jobs 2017 Application Form Download
Address: PO Box No. 53800 Lahore.