|Posted on:||14th Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 24, 2018|
Today a brilliant job opportunity is before you from Cadet College Larkana Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria Check Online. The Cadet College of Larkana has given today an advertisement of a job opportunity is in probe of educated applicants are required to apply for the Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions posts which include (Resident Medical Officer, Lecturer Physics, Security Assistant) are the current vacancies which need to be filled by the applicants as soon as possible. The applicants who are having the domicile of Sindh are welcome to apply for this post. Applicants will be given awesome salary package with the fringe benefits as accommodation or house rent as per Sindh Govt. Employees and 30% of Cadet College Allowance. The appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of two years and will remain continue till satisfactory performance of the applicants. So, all those applicants who are having the domicile of Sindh tap to apply and wake up from their deep slumber in order to have this wonderful opportunity and apply as soon as possible. Now, let's tap towards its applying and eligibility criteria below.
Cadet College Larkana is the Government College which is having the affiliation with the Pakistan Army is the Federally chartered College and provides excellence and strict education to the candidate's and many desired candidates admission in this college in order to join Army further because the institute also train the students physically as well as mentally. Being an Armed Forcs Institutes every week ample of the vacancies advertised here from this college of Faculty and Non-Faculty positions from Masters to Matric and below than it.
The overall qualification which is required for these posts includes MBBS/Masters/ Ph.D./MPhil in Physics and the retired army officers are required with several years experience is required to apply for such posts.
Maximum age limit should be 35-45 years.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Cadet College Larkana Jobs 2018 Advertisement Latest
- Resident Medical Officer
- Lecturer Physics
- Security Assistant
How to Apply for Cadet College Larkana Jobs:
- Interested applicants who want to apply for the above posts need to submit the application addressing to the Principal with attested copies of educational and experience certificates and three recent photographs should be sent before the due date.
- Along with the application, the applicants have to pay the demand draft of Rs. 500 for BPS-17 and Rs. 300/ for the other posts should be paid in favor of Principal of this institute.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test / practical and interview.
- Late received and those with incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The last date for applying is February 24, 2018.
- At the time of original documents should be produced.
Cadet College Larkana Jobs 2018
Address: Principal, Cadet College Larkana.