Applications are being offered for the suitable applicants from AFID Rawalpindi Jobs 2017 For BPS-14 To BPS-01 Latest Advertisement. Armed Forces Institute of Dentistry Rawalpindi intends to recruit the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Stenotypist, Record Sorter, Painter, Naib Qasid, Mali, Sweeper/Sanitary Worker and Labour) are the posts which requires the services of energetic and minimum educated individuals are needed to hold these posts. Applicants should possess the nationality of Pakistan are welcome to apply. Quota for Non-Muslims, Disable persons and for Minorities will be observed later. For 1st post Intermediate holders with shorthand speed of 80 wpm is required and typing speed should be 40 wpm is needed, for 2nd post Matric holders and for rest of the posts Primary and Middle pass applicants are welcome to apply. Age limit should be 18-25 year’s for all posts. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants. Now, let’s throw light on its further details below.
For More Army Jobs: Click Here
Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Rawalpindi Jobs 2017 Current Offers
- Record Sorter
- Naib Qasid
- Sweeper/Sanitary Worker
How to Apply for Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology Rawalpindi Jobs:
- For applying purpose the applicants needs to apply by sending the application handwritten with the attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC and domicile should reach at the said address before the due date.
- Last date for applying is 24th May 2017.
- Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- The application received after closing date and incomplete will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Formerly received applications will not be accepted.
AFID Rawalpindi Jobs 2017
Address: Deputy Commandant (Admin), AFID (Rawalpindi).