|Last Date to Apply:||Mar 15, 2017|
Daryai Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2017 Application Form March Latest Advertisement is available on this page. Punjab Police Department is looking to enhance its staff for Daryai Police Post located in different districts such as Attock, Mianwali, Bhakkar, Layyah, DG Khan, Muzaffargarh, Rahim Yar Khan and Rajanpur for which applications are invited from the male candidates holding relevant district domicile for the vacant posts of (Constable and Driver Constable). Both civilians and retired army officers are eligible to apply for the vacant post but Punjab Police has set a separate quota for the Family Claim Basis and eligible candidates under above-mentioned quota can also apply along with pension book, retirement order and etc. Before applying for any vacant position it is suggested to every candidate to compare themselves with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image or after this paragraph and only eligible candidates should apply otherwise at the time of shortlisting of applications those who are ineligible will be out of selection procedure. Now, let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria and how to apply the procedure for the Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2017.
For More Punjab Police Jobs: Click Here
Punjab Police Jobs 2017 Constable Driver Constable Latest Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for Civilians:
- Height of candidates should be at least 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Chest of candidates should be at least 33” x 34 ½ “Inches.
- Qualification of candidates should be minimum Matriculation or equivalent.
- Age of candidate should be between 18 to 25 years.
- Domicile holders of a relevant district are eligible to apply.
- 1.6 KM Running has to run by every candidate in 7 Minutes.
- Swimming skills are compulsory to apply and preference shall be given to those having swimming certificate.
- LTV Driving License with 02 years experience is compulsory for the post of Driver Constable.
Eligibility Criteria for Retired Army Officers:
- Age of retired army officer should be more than 40 years and if we exempt service tenure then the age of the candidate should be at least 25 years or less and retirement duration should not excess 2 years.
- Track record of a candidate should be satisfactory.
- Running test is compulsory to be qualified by every candidate retired from Pak Army or other armed forces.
How To Apply for Punjab Police Jobs:
- Application form for the post of Constable can be obtained and submitted at the relevant District Police Headquarter (DPO Office) on the payment of Rs. 25/- which is non-refundable.
- Candidates wanted to apply for Driver Constable should apply on prescribed form which can be obtained from SSP/MT Punjab Ferozepur Road, Lahore and submit it from the form was obtained.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application form.
- The last date for submission of application is March 15, 2017.
- Those who wanted to apply family claim should attach relevant documents with application form.
- Information about recruitment schedule can be obtained from relevant district Police Headquarters/Lines (CPO/DPO Office).
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs.
Punjab Police Constable Jobs 2017
Address to Apply for Constable: Relevant District Police Headquarter (DPO Office).
Address to Apply for Constable Driver: SSP/MT Punjab Ferozepur Road Lahore.