|Posted on:||24th Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 11, 2017|
|Organization:||University of Sargodha|
Get the recent job offer from University of Sargodha Jobs 2017 For Non-Teaching Staff Latest Advertisement. Applications are being invited from the University of Sargodha is inviting the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to fill the following posts which are now vacant include (Research Associate) is the Non-Teaching post for Research Project is running in the Department of Plant Pathology titled "Detection and characterization o citrus growing areas of the Punjab, Pakistan". The overall qualification which is required for these posts includes M.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture (Major Plant Pathology), or Equivalent. Student of Ph.D. will be preferred. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with suitable atmosphere. Now, I will let you know about its rest of the details below.
UOS is abbreviated as University of Sargodha which is the Government university located in Sargodha, Punjab which came into existence on 2002 and comprises of 7 campuses and offers excellent education in terms of number of the disciplines and faculty members are there to teach them in a fantastic manner. So, being a Public Sector university it offers Govt jobs of all levels from Masters to Matric.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
UOS Sargodha Jobs 2017 Latest Openings
- Research Associate
How to Apply for UOS Sargodha Jobs:
- Applications along with CV and attested copies of documents should reach the said address given below.
- The last date for applying is December 11, 2017.
- Incomplete or late received will not be entertained.
- Candidates serving in Govt/Semi Govt and Autonomous Bodies may apply through proper channel.
- Interviews of shortlisted candidates shall be conducted in the office of the undersigned on December 15, 2017.
University of Sargodha Jobs 2017
Address: Registrar, University of Sargodha, Lahore-Khushab Bypass Road (Near Ludewala, Jhaal).