|Posted on:||1st Nov 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 17, 2017|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation|
|Organization:||Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority|
For the natives of KPK here a brilliant job is there from TEVTA KPK Jobs 2017 Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority. Applications are being offered from Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has once again advertised the different vacancies for which it is seeking to hire the educated, experienced and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are named as (Deputy Director (Information & Communication Technology), Deputy Director (Planning & Development), Deputy Director (Administration & Human Resource), Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts), Assistant Director (Human Resource), Assistant Director (Accounts), MIS Officer (Information & Communication Technology) and Networking Officer) are the vacancies which needs to be filled before the given deadline, Only natives of KPK & FATA are welcome to apply. Both male and females are welcome to apply. The appointment shall be made on contract basis for the period of 1 year which will be extended further for 3 months as a probation period. Now, I will let you know about it's remaining details below.
For all the posts the applicants should possess Masters and Bachelor's degree from HEC recognized university in the relevant disciplines with several years expertise are needed to apply for such posts.
Age limit should be 30-35 years.
For More Govt Jobs: Click Here
KPK Tevta Jobs 2017 For Male & Female
- Deputy Director (Information & Communication Technology)
- Deputy Director (Planning & Development)
- Deputy Director (Administration & Human Resource)
- Deputy Director (Finance & Accounts)
- Assistant Director (Human Resource)
- Assistant Director (Accounts)
- MIS Officer (Information & Communication Technology)
- Networking Officer
How to Apply for TEVTA KPK Jobs:
- Candidates may download an application form from the KPK TEVTA official site at www.kptevta.gov.pk.
- Candidates have to pay the NTS Test Fee of Rs.500/ in MCB, Meezan, ABL & HBL Bank.
- Duly filled form with paid challan form and all credentials copies should be attached with the form and reach at the proper address.
- Last Date for submission of application is 17th November 2017.
- Candidates already in Government / Autonomous Bodies / Semi-autonomous Bodies should forward their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Only qualified candidates from written test will be allowed to appear for an interview.
KPK TEVTA Jobs 2017
Download Application Form: Click Here
Address: NATIONAL TESTING SERVICE TEVTA KPK (PROJECT) Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.