|Posted on:||17th Nov 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Dec 06, 2018|
|Education Required:||Masters, Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, PHD|
|Address:||Office of the Director, Centre of Clinical Psychology, University of Punjab (Quaid-e-Azam Campus) Lahore.|
|Organization:||University of Punjab|
|Type: Contract||Salary: 10,000 - 20,000, 20,000 - 40,000, 40,000 - 60,000, 60,000 - 80,000, 80,000 - 1,00,000|
|Age Limit: 24 - 28, 28 - 32, 32 - 36||Location: Lahore|
|Skills: Teaching, Clerical, Computer Basics, IT, Hardworking, Disciplined||Experience: 1 - 2, 2 - 4|
|Region: Punjab||Total Positions: 22|
Get the career offers from Punjab University Lahore Jobs 2018 Application Form Apply Last Date for the current PU Jobs 2018 in Lahore Pakistan announced by official website www.pu.edu.pk for the Punjab Domiciled Male & Female who are welcome to apply.
Jobs at Punjab University are available and it is looking to recruit the well adroit, caliber and educated applicants are required to apply for the following posts which are entitled as Teaching Jobs (Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Clinical Psychologist, Research Scholar) and Non-Teaching Posts are (Assistant Network Administrator, Assistant Librarian, Junior KPO, Junior Clerk, Store Keeper, Driver, Lab Attendant, Frash, Chowkidar, Mali, Sweeper) are the posts announced in the Centre for Clinical Psychology, University.
The overall qualification of PhD/Masters/Bachelors/Intermediate/Matric in the relevant discipline with a relevant diploma, skills and professional experience in the relevant field are needed to hold such posts. Candidates from all over Punjab can apply for these posts but preference will be given to the residents of Lahore. Age should be 25 to 35 years with general age relaxation of a maximum of five years in upper age limit is available as per the policy of Government of Punjab.
So, all interested and eligible candidates should apply for these jobs because the University of Punjab will offer handsome salaries to the selected candidates.
PU is the abbreviation for Punjab University which is the Govt university and this is the best university which is lying in Lahore and is having the best faculty members and each year number of the students get enroll in this university for to get admission in different disciplines. Being a Govt body it offers Govt jobs of different educational level and latest Punjab University Jobs 2018 | University of the Punjab Jobs 2018 | PU Jobs 2018 are given below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Punjab University Jobs 2018 Latest Career Opportunities
Vacant Positions for Teaching Staff:
- Assistant Professor
- Clinical Psychologist
- Research Scholar
Vacant Positions for Non-Teaching Staff:
- Assistant Network Administrator
- Assistant Librarian
- Junior KPO
- Junior Clerk
- Store Keeper
- Lab Attendant
How To Apply for Punjab University Jobs 2018:
- Applicants may download an application form from the official site www.pu.edu.pk or it can also be obtained from the Information Cell, Quaid-e-Azam Campus, and Sale Depot at Allama Iqbal Campus.
- Duly filled application form along with detailed CV, attested educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, experience letters and two recent photographs should reach the office of the Deputy Registrar Admin. II, University of Punjab (Quaid-e-Azam Campus) Lahore.
- Candidates have to attach with the application a paid Bank Challan of Rs. 1500 for Sr. No. 1 to 7 and Rs. 300/- for Sr. No. 8 to 16 in favor of Punjab University.
- The last date for submission of application is November 06, 2018.
- Incomplete applications or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- Already in service applicants should apply through proper channel and submit NOC issued by the appointing authority, showing that the department will have no objection to relieve if the applicant is selected.
Punjab University Lahore Jobs 2018
Address: Office of the Director, Centre of Clinical Psychology, University of Punjab (Quaid-e-Azam Campus) Lahore.