A well-reputed Government Department offers Provincial Ombudsman Sindh Secretariat Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Secretariat of Provincial Ombudsman Sindh are available for the protection against harassment of women at the workplace under 5% quota set for the differently-abled persons holding the valid domicile of Sindh Province.
Applications are invited from suitable male and female candidates for the following positions such as (Computer Operator (BPS-12), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)). The vacancies are purely on a temporary basis and are likely to be made permanent after completion of the probationary period.
Candidates willing to apply should reach eligibility criteria according to which for Sr. No. 1 Intermediate and Computer Diploma is required to apply, for Sr. No. 2 Matric pass having 30 words per minute typing speed are eligible to apply and for Sr. No. 3 Middle pass candidates can apply. So, only suitable candidates meeting criteria should apply as per the following how to apply the procedure given below.
For more Government Jobs: Click Here
Secretariat Provincial Ombudsman Sindh Jobs 2019 Vacancies in Karachi
- Computer Operator (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How To Apply:
- The application along with attested copies of testimonials of academic qualification, CNIC, domicile, PRC, two passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- The last date to apply is 26th November 2019.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates appearing for test/interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Provincial Ombudsman Sindh Secretariat Jobs 2019
Address: Bungalow No. 2B, Block-A, Sindhi Muslim Cooperative Housing Society, Karachi.
Phone: 021-99222744 / 021-35168004