Apply for the PPSC S&GAD Jobs 2019 For Junior Clerk Apply Online Last Date. For all those applicants who possess the domicile of Punjab and its districts are welcome cordially to apply for the ample of the jobs offered by Punjab Public Service Commission is looking to hire the eligible, caliber, capable and well-disciplined and energetic applicants are required to apply for the ample of the posts which belong to different departments and list of vacancies can be examined from the following.
Jobs in PPSC 2019 are announced for the Archives & Libraries Wing, S&GAD (Librarian/Section Incharge (BS-17), Planning & Development Department Directorate General, Minoriting & Evaluation, P&D Board (Project Manager (BS-17), Services & General Administration Department (Junior Clerk (BS-11)) are the posts which need to be filled with overall qualification of Masters/Intermediate in the relevant discipline from the well-reputed HEC recognized university along with relevant field touch expertise are required to apply for the number of the posts.
Male, Female and Shemale applicants are required to apply. Age limit should be 18 to 30 years for the relevant post. So, after having these details let’s have a look at its applying criteria below.
For Current PPSC Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Advertisement 23 2019 Jobs in Services & General Administration Department
Vacant Situations in Archives & Libraries Wing, S&GAD:
- Librarian/Section Incharge (BS-17)
Vacant Situations in Directorate General, Minoriting & Evaluation, P&D Board:
- Project Manager (BS-17)
Vacant Situations in Services & General Administration Department:
- Junior Clerk (BS-17)
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs:
- Willing applicants have to apply online on the given web link namely www.ppsc.gop.pk or from the given link below.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs. 600/ for all posts in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- The last date for applying is August 05, 2019.
- Applications other than online and its hard copy will not be entertained.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
- Editing options are available in online form until the last date.
- Disable persons are exempted from the test fee.
- Applications other than online will not be accepted.
- So, stay tuned to this excellent page for all sort of jobs.
PPSC Jobs 2019 Apply Online
To Apply Online: Click Here
Address: LDA Plaza, Edgerton Road, NEAR AIWAN-E-IQBAL، Lahore 54000.