Get the latest career opportunities from Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Latest Advertisement. Applications are currently invited from Planning & Development Department of Punjab in collaboration with World Bank is going to launch Punjab Tourism for Economic Growth (PTEG) Project” is looking to hire the well-educated, experienced, caliber and hard working applicants are required to fill the following posts which include (Project Director, Senior Communication Specialist, Environmental Specialist, Social Safeguards & Gender Specialist and Accounts/Admin Officer) are the given vacancies which required to be filled before its expiry. Market-based competitive salary package will be given to the applicants. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
P&D department which is also known as Planning & Development Department working under GOP Government of Punjab and deals with with the planning and development of infrastructure in Punjab Province. Planning and Development Department jobs are Punjab Government announced jobs which are in demand due to handsome salaries and other allowances. Latest P&D Department Punjab 2017 can be checked from the following image.
For all above vacancies, the overall qualification which is required includes Masters degree in Public/Social Policy Public Administration, Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Public Relations/ Communication, Journalism, Environmental Sciences, Social, Anthropology, Gender Studies and Social Sciences is required from HEC recognized university along with relevant expertise is needed to hold these jobs perfectly.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Sep Add
- Project Director
- Senior Communication Specialist
- Environmental Specialist
- Social Safeguards & Gender Specialist
- Accounts/Admin Officer
How To Apply Planning and Development Department, Punjab Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply by sending the application and attested copies of educational certificates and experience certificate should reach at the given address.
- The last date for applying is October 16, 2017.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be considered.
- Only eligible candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Application submitted by hand at the given address or can be posted at the given mailing address will be accepted.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. For more quality jobs please stay in touch with us at JobsAlert.pk.
Planning & Development Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Program Director, Punjab Resource Management Program (PRMG), 184-A, Upper Mall Scheme, Behind NIPA, Lahore.