Here in the following i am going to throw light on a recent job offer from Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2016 Online Form Download. Applications are currently invited from the Planning and Development Department Punjab for the Asian Development Bank Funded Project named ” Flood Emergency Reconstruction and Resilience Project” (FERRP) and the aim of this program is to enhance the structural and non0structural mitigations measures of climate change adaptation for flood resilient infrastructure and many more in terms of bundles of the livelihood things is looking to hire the professional, caliber, capable and well disciplined applicants are required to fill the following posts as Program Coordinator, Chief (Disaster & Risk Management), Database Administrator, Internal Auditor and Documents Controller are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants along with overall qualification of MA, MS.c, Bachelor,s ACCA/ACMA/CIA/MBA from the HEC recognized institute with relevant several years skills and working expertise are needed to be eligible for appointment against these posts. Appointment will be done for 2 years duration and are posts are open for both private and Govt sector applicants. Awesome and attractive remuneration package will be given to the applicants with best atmosphere to work. Let’s have a look on its applying method below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2016 Latest Employment Offers
- Program Coordinator
- Chief (Disaster & Risk Management)
- Database Administrator
- Internal Auditor
- Documents Controller
How to Apply for Planning & Development Department Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants are required to apply by downloading the application form from the advertisement given below or from the official website as www.pndpunjab.gov.pk or from the given link below.
- Duly filled application along with CV, one passport size photograph, attested copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC. PEC Registration Certificate and Domicile are required to be submitted before due date.
- Last date for applying is 30th November 2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test / interview.
- Candidates are advised to bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Application from overseas may be emailed to [email protected]
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs and find the way to have the proper and full detailed and accurate details from this page only.
Planning and Development Department Punjab Jobs 2016
Address: Deputy Program Coordinator, Project Coordination Unit (PCU), FERRP, PLanning & Development Department, Govt of Punjab, 5-A Zaman Park, Canal Bank Road, Lahore.