PEEF Scholarship 2022 for Intermediate & Graduation Online Form Download peef.org.pk
|The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF), Ali Town Station, Raiwind Rd, Kibria Town, Lahore, Punjab 53700
|The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund
|Feb 09, 2022
Table of Contents
Get PEEF Scholarship 2022 for Intermediate & Graduation Online Form Download peef.org.pk from this page. For the residents and natives of Punjab mainly for the students it the wonderful and one of the most amazing offers from the Chief Minister Merit Scholarship (CMMS) Program, under Punjab Educational Endowment Fund for PEEF Matric Scholarship has been announced today.
PEEF Intermediate Scholarship 2022 is Governed by the Govt of Punjab for the students who have completed their Matric / Intermediate exams in 2021 are eligible to apply. The Scholarship is announced for the year 2021-22 Interested individuals from all over the Punjab meeting following eligibility criteria are eligible to apply.
Quota Prescribed for PEF Scholarship for Intermediate:
- Orphan Students are eligible to apply.
- Children of Government Servant serving at Grade 01 to 04 are eligible to apply.
- Students from minorities are eligible to apply.
- Special students having any disability are eligible to apply.
- Children who lost their parents in a terrorist attack are eligible to apply.
All those students who possess the nationality of Pakistan are welcome to apply and both genders are eligible to apply for this scholarship. So, after having this good news now let me tell you further about the eligibility criteria, ineligibility conditions, and applying method too in the below headings.
PEEF Scholarship Application Form 2022-21 Download | Online Registration
PEEF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022:
- All those candidates who have passed Intermediate / Matric exams 2021 with at least 60% marks are welcome to apply.
- Applicants should not possess less than 60% marks through academic careers.
- Applicants who declared monthly family income (Including self, spouse, and family) is equal to or less than 23,000/ are eligible for applying.
Ineligibility Conditions for PEEF Scholarships 2022 for Graduation:
- Existing/Permanent/regular faculty members of public sector teaching/educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- To get admission to the university and apply for a visa is the responsibility of the applicant and the decision of the selection committee will be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject the application form without assigning any reason.
- Scholarships cover the following costs which include:
- Tuition Fee
- Boarding & Lodging Expenses
- Health Insurance
- Air Fare
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduate:
- Applicants need to apply online at https://student.peef.org.pk/specialquotaRegistration/.
- Only online registration for PEEF Scholarship will be entertained.
- The last date for online registration is March 31, 2022.
- Late received applications and those of incomplete filled will not be accepted.
PEEF Scholarship 2022
For Online Registration: Click Here