Here at this page, we’ll discuss Pakistan Army Civilian Jobs 2020 in 34 Sindh Regiment Latest Advertisement. Jobs in Headquarters Log 11 Corps Peshawar Cantt are available and it invites applications from the skilled civilians who are educated, hardworking, and well disciplined against the following position such as (Mess Waiter (BPS-01), Masalchi (BPS-01)).
Appointments will be done on a permanent basis and all positions are based at Chhor, Sindh. Candidates from all over Chhor, Umerkot, Sindh can apply for these positions but they should possess relevant qualifications and experience according to the criteria mentioned in the following image and according to the criteria, candidates should have Middle / Primary with relevant experience. The age required for civilians is 18 to 30 years.
So, for eligible candidates we have provided how to apply procedure in the following, read it carefully, and apply accordingly.
For More Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Jobs in 34 Sindh Regiment 2020 for Under Matric
- Mess Waiter (BPS-01)
- Masalchi (BPS-01)
How To Apply:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile, and three recent passport size photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- The last date for submission of application is 26th September 2020.
- Application received incomplete or after closing date will not be entertained.
- Call letters for test/interview will be issued to eligible candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid during the selection procedure. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2020
Address: 34 Sindh Regiment (QM Branch) Chhor.