Today I am there to flip job news from National Accountability Bureau Islamabad Jobs 2017 Online Form Download. Applications are being offered recently from National Accountability Bureau is looking to appoint the dynamic, well educated and experienced applicants are required for its Headquarter and Regional Offices on monthly pay basis the following vacancies need to be filled which are entitled as (Deputy Prosecutor General Accountability, Special Prosecutor (Supreme Court), Special Prosecutor (High Court)) are the posts which need to be filled by the applicants along with qualification of LL.M/Bar at Law from HEC recognized university with relevant expertise are needed to apply for such posts. An appointment will be made on contract basis for the period of one year which will be extended further on account of a satisfactory performance of the applicants. Applicants will be placed in Karachi/Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Multan, Balochistan, KPK, Gilgit Baltistan and Hyderabad. Applicants will be given attractive monthly fees. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
NAB is abbreviated as National Accountability Bureau is the Federal Govt body which is held responsible to look after all the crimes and also solves all the issues and build efforts against corruption of the politicians. Being a Govt body it offer Govt jobs of different educational level.
For More Jobs in NAB: Click Here
NAB Islamabad Jobs 2017 Latest Openings
- Deputy Prosecutor General Accountability
- Special Prosecutor (Supreme Court)
- Special Prosecutor (High Court)
How to Apply for NAB Jobs:
- Applicants are advised to apply on prescribed form which can be downloaded from the following link given at this page.
- Duly filled application form along with all relevant documents should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for applying is 26th July 2017.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
National Accountability Bureau Islamabad Jobs 2017
Address: Deputy Director (Rect & TCS), G-2/5, Attaturk Avenue, Islamabad.[download id=”1721″]