Get Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan Jobs 2021 Form Download from this page. Jobs in Ministry of Kashmir Affairs to apply are such (Assistant (BS-15), Upper Division Clerk (BS-11), Draftsman (BS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BS-09), Patwari (BS-05), Lift Operator (BS-04), Driver (BS-04), Chowkidar (BS-01), Sweeper (BS-01), Mali (BS-01)). Candidates from Lahore are welcome to apply but before applying against any position every candidate has to read the criteria mentioned in detail in the following image.
For Assistant Graduation pass candidate are eligible to apply.
For UDC Intermediate pass having 30 words per minute typing speed are eligible to apply.
For LDC Matric pass having 25 words per minute typing speed are eligible to apply.
For all other positions Matric / Middle / Primary pass candidates can apply.
So, a viewer if you are in search of a Federal Government job then it is the right place to fulfill your dream by joining this ministry and make your future successful. Now, for eligible candidates, we’ll discuss how to apply the procedure.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Apply in Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit-Baltistan Jobs 2021 Latest Vacancies
Vacant Positions for Kashmir & Gilgit Baltistan Affairs:
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Draftsman (BS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Patwari (BS-05)
- Lift Operator (BS-04)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
- Sweeper (BS-01)
- Mali (BS-01)
How To Apply for Ministry of Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan Jobs:
- Application Form to apply can be downloaded from www.kana.gov.pk.
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, diplomas, CNIC, domicile, deposit slip as test fee, and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- All applications should reach the Office of (Admn) Jammu & Kashmir State Property, 10/A, Kashmir Road, Lahore.
- The last date for submission of an application is June 16, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the close of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained.
- Already serving candidates are advised to apply through the proper channel.
- For a further query about Test Date / Roll Number / Test Center keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk.
Ministry of Kashmir Affairs Jobs 2021
Address: Office of (Admn) Jammu & Kashmir State Property, 10/A, Kashmir Road, Lahore.