Apply for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad Jobs 2020 MOFA Application Form www.mofa.gov.pk. Applications are currently invited from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad is seeking and looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and capable applicants are required to apply for the following position which includes (Cypher Assistant (BS-15), Communication Assistant (BS-15), Stenotypist (BS-14), Operational Support Technician (BS-14), Upper Division Clerk (BS-11), Lower Division Clerk (BS-09), Technician (BS-09), Driver (BS-04), Duplicating Machine Operator (DMO) (BS-04), Naib Qasid (BS-01), Sanitary Worker (BS-01)) are the current openings which need to be filled by the applicants.
So, its the wonderful opportunity for all the applicants who are highly qualified and they should avail it and be the first one to get employed before the due date. Now, I will make you know about its further details below.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad is the Government as well as Federal Govt department which is controlled by the Govt of Pakistan which is having its responsible for the loo after and regulate the foreign affairs and foreign policy of the country with international countries are the main and prime responsibilities of this ministry. As, its the federal Govt so its offer Govt jobs of all levels for Masters and Graduation level.
For the vacant posts, Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Middle / Primary qualification, and experience in the relevant field as per the following criteria.
Age limit should be between 18 to 30 years.
Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants as per Govt rules.
For More Federal Govt Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Jobs Application Form 2020 www.mofa.gov.pk
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Cypher Assistant (BS-15)
- Communication Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Operational Support Technician (BS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-09)
- Technician (BS-09)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Duplicating Machine Operator (DMO) (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
How to Apply for Ministry of Foreign Affairs:
- Applicants need to apply prescribed form available at www.mofa.gov.pk or wwwJobsAlert.pk.
- Applications form along with all degree diplomas or experience certificate and passport size photograph should reach the following address.
- You have to submit your complete documents otherwise it will be rejected.
- The last date of application submission is July 11, 2020.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- So, stay tuned to this page ever for more quality jobs every day.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad Jobs 2020
Address: Director Director (Estt-V), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Constitution Avenue, G-05, Islamabad.