Tap this page for Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2020 For Site Engineer. Currently, the application is being offered by Mines Labour Welfare Organization Punjab, Mines & Minerals Department Punjab which requires the service of experienced and literate persons to fill the following vacancies given below.
Jobs in Mines & Minerals Department Punjab such as (Site Engineer, Material Checker) are the posts for the project named as Establishment of Mines Labour Welfare Housing Colony, Padhrar District Khushab which require being filled on contract basis for the period of 1 year.
It’s the high time and excellent opportunities for the minimum educated persons who are in probe of employment so visit this page which will be given ample of wonderful opportunities to apply and be the first one to employed through these vacancies as soon as possible. After having these details now, let’s have a look at it’s applying criteria and further headings.
Mines & Minerals Department is the Government body which is find in each and every province and is held responsible for the production, export, import and usage of mines and minerals in number of the things and processes are the prime functions of this department. Being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of all levels.
Eligibility Criteria for Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs:
Educational Requirements: For all those applicants who are willing to apply for the above post should be BSc Civil / Matric pass are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 18-35 is required.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2020 Advertisement Latest
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Site Engineer
- Material Checker
How to Apply for Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs:
- Interested applicants who fulfill the demands of the said jobs are required to apply by sending the handwritten application along with all attested copies of educational and experience certificates and 2 passport size photographs should be sent to the proper address.
- The last date for applying is July 22, 2020.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Late received and those with an incomplete application will stand rejected.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- So, for more jobs stay tuned to this job page to get more jobs.
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2020
Address: Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner 95-A New Muslim Town, Lahore.