|Posted on:||2nd Feb 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Feb 20, 2017|
|Organization:||Mines & Minerals Department|
Here you will be having the latest job opportunity from Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2017 For BPS-01 to BPS-04. Currently the application are being offered from Mines Labor Welfare Girls Higher Secondary School and Hospital Chak No, 119 for Tehsil Mianwali, Sargodha requires the service of experienced and literate persons are required to fill the following vacancies such as (Driver, Chowkidar, Security Guard, Naib Qasid, Mali, Nurse Dai, Library Attendant (Female), Laboratory Attendant, Cleaner, Ward Servant and Sanitary Worker/Sweeper) are the posts which requires to be filled on contract basis for the period of 5 years. The quota is reserved for 15% women, 5% minorities and 20% for Govt employees. It's the high time and excellent opportunities for the minimum educated persons who are in probe of employment so visit at this page which will be given ample of wonderful opportunities to apply and be the first one to employed through these vacancies as soon as possible. After having these details now, let's have a look on it's applying criteria and further headings.
Mines & Minerals Department is the Government body which is find in each and every province and is held responsible for the production, export, import and usage of mines and minerals in number of the things and processes are the prime functions of this department. Being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of all levels.
Educational & Experience Requirements: For all those applicants who are willing to apply for the above posts should be Middle pass and Literate is required with relevant expertise are required to apply for the above posts. Only the Driver should possess the 5 years driving expertise and bears the valid LTV License will be eligible to apply.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 21-35, 21-45, 19-38 and 18- 25 is required and 5 years age relaxation will be given to males, 8 years to females and 10 years for Disable applicants will be admissible according to the Govt policy in upper age limit.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2017 Advertisement Latest
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
- Nurse Dai
- Library Attendant (Female)
- Laboratory Attendant
- Ward Servant
- Sanitary Worker/Sweeper
How to Apply for Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs:
- Interested and willing applicants who fulfill the demands of the said jobs are required to apply by sending the handwritten application along with all attested copies of educational and experience certificates and 2 passport size photographs should be sent to the proper address.
- Last date for applying is 20th February 2017.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- For each post separate application should be sent.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- So, for more jobs stay tuned with this job page to get more jobs.
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2017
Address: Mines Labor Welfare Commissioner, Punjab, 35-A, GOR-02 House, Bahawalpur House, Mozang Chungi, Lahore.