|Posted on:||21st Mar 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 03, 2018|
|Organization:||Mines & Minerals Department|
|Age Limit:||Location: Punjab|
Tap this page for Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2018 For Cashier Latest. Currently, the application is being offered by Administration of Mines & Minerals Department Chief Inspectorate of Mines, Punjab which requires the service of experienced and literate persons to fill the following vacancies such as (Cashier (BPS-05)) are the posts which require being filled on contract basis for the period of 5 years. The quota is reserved for a disabled person and only disabled person meeting criteria can apply. It's the high time and excellent opportunities for the minimum educated persons who are in probe of employment so visit at this page which will be given ample of wonderful opportunities to apply and be the first one to employed through these vacancies as soon as possible. After having these details now, let's have a look at it's applying criteria and further headings.
Mines & Minerals Department is the Government body which is find in each and every province and is held responsible for the production, export, import and usage of mines and minerals in number of the things and processes are the prime functions of this department. Being a Govt department it offers Govt jobs of all levels.
Educational Requirements: For all those applicants who are willing to apply for the above post should be Matric pass and should be able to produce 25 words per minute English & Urdu Typing Speed.
Age Limit: Age of the applicants should be 18-28 is required and 5 years age relaxation will be given to males, 8 years to females and 10 years for Disabled applicants will be admissible according to the Govt policy in upper age limit.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2018 Advertisement Latest
Vacant Positions with Basic Pay Scales:
- Cashier (BPS-05)
How to Apply for Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs:
- Interested applicants who fulfill the demands of the said jobs are required to apply by sending the handwritten application along with all attested copies of educational and experience certificates and 2 passport size photographs should be sent to the proper address.
- The last date for applying is April 03, 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
- Late received and those with an incomplete application will stand rejected.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- So, for more jobs stay tuned with this job page to get more jobs.
Mines & Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2018
Address: Chief Inspector of Mines, Punjab 153-Shah Jamal Colony, Lahore.