Get Military Lands & Cantonment Department Jobs 2018 Application Form Download at this page. Applications are being invited by the Military Lands & Cantonment Board Department is the Govt entity which is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber, adroit, diligent and well-experienced applicants for the number of the posts in various stations in Pakistan such as (Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Karachi, Quetta) in which the applicants can fill the following positions which include (Regional Educational Coordinator, Office Clerk, Computer Operator, Naib Qasid) are the current posts which need to be filled by the applicants. These posts are vacant in different cities and are transferable. Now, I will throw light on its rest of the details.
Military Lands & Cantonment Department is the Government Department operating by Pakistan Army and is under the Ministry of Defence, it has its sub offices in almost every major city of Pakistan. Military Lands and Cantonments Department jobs are Federal Government jobs which announced for the Retired Army Officers and qualified Civilians and current Military Lands and Cantonment Jobs 2018 can be examined from this page given for the Pakistani Nationals.
For all of the above posts, the applicants should be having the MA/MSc/BA/BS.c/FA/FSc/Matric qualification and relevant expertise in each field to apply for such positions.
Age limit should be 30, 45, 58 years with 5 years age relaxation will be given to the applicants.
For Current NTS Jobs: Click Here
Ministry of Defence Military Lands & Cantonment Department Jobs 2018 Latest
- Regional Educational Coordinator
- Office Clerk
- Computer Operator
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Military Lands & Cantonment Board Department Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to apply as per the following format available at www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents and photographs should reach via email.
- The last date for applying is October 28, 2018.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will stand rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Military Lands & Cantonment Department Jobs 2018
Email Address: [email protected][download id=”2264″]