|Posted on:||4th Nov 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Nov 10, 2016|
|Location:||Dera Ghazi Khan|
|Organization:||Livestock & Dairy Development Department|
Here on 4th of November i am going to enlist the recent job offer from Livestock & Dairy Development Department DG Khan Jobs 2016 For BPS-01. For all those applicants who belongs to DG Khan and are applying for Livestock and Dairy Development Department Jobs to be hired there the applicants who are less educated and are willing to apply for these posts needs to have a look towards this page to apply. So, the vacancies which are vacant to be filled includes Naib Qasid, Cattle Attendant (Sport Services), Water Carrier, Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker/Chowkidar, Laboratory Attendant are the complete post of BPS Scale-01. So, eligibility critria for these posts is very simple as for these posts the applicants should be only literate and possess the relevant expertise and possess the relevant skills in the relevant field are required to apply for these posts. For all the posts appointment will be done on contract basis whereas for the Sport Services the appointment will be done on one year contract basis. Quota is reserved for 15% Women, 5% for 3% for Disable persons and 20% is reserved for In service and retired employees.Now, let’s have a look on its applying criteria below.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Livestock & Dairy Development Department DG Khan Jobs Nov 2016
- Naib Qasid
- Cattle Attendant (Sport Services)
- Water Carrier
- Sanitary Worker/Chowkidar
- Laboratory Attendant
How to Apply for Livestock & Dairy Development Department DG Khan Jobs:
- Applications written on plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience, license, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Government employees should submit their applications through proper channel.
- Incomplete applications and those received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Last date for submission of application is 10th November2016.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the application.
- Interview will be held on 23rd & 24th November 2016.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- No separate call letter will be issued to the applicants.
- After complete verification of applications only eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be provided for attending interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for more jobs to get employed for every sector jobs.
Livestock & Dairy Development Department DG Khan Jobs 2016
Address: District, Livestock Officer, Railway Road, Dera Ghazi khan.