Here on this page, we’ll discuss the current golden job opportunity from the Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2021 Application Form ljcp.gov.pk. One of the most important and well known Govt as well as Federal Government Commission of our homeland named Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan which is held responsible for maintaining the justice to given fair trial to the fair and honest peoples and to given strict punishment to the culprits has announced and wishes to hire the educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following vacant positions given below.
Jobs in Law & Justice Commission Pakistan are such as (Stenotypist (BPS-14), Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09), Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01)) are the posts which needs to be filled by the applicants. So, one by one I will flip the eligibility criteria as the next step for Sr. No.1 the applicants should be Intermediate with Shorthand skills is required to apply, for Sr. No. 2 Matric pass having 40 words per minute typing speed is required and for all other positions, Primary pass candidates are eligible to apply. The age limit should be 25 years.
Age relaxation will be admissible under the Got rules. After discussing these details let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2021 Advertisement Latest
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
How to Apply:
- All the willing applicants who meet the needs of the above posts are welcome to apply downloading the form from www.ljcp.gov.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with relevant documents should reach at the proper address.
- Last date for applying is June 05, 2021.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- The applicants are advised not to attach the academic certificates at the time of sending applications.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Govt employees are advised to submit the application through proper channel by issuing the NOC from the parent department.
Law & Justice Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2021
Address: Law and Justice Commission of Pakistan, Supreme Court Building, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.[download id=”2494″]