|Posted on:||14th Dec 2016|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jan 14, 2017|
|Organization:||Lahore High Court|
Here on 14th of December a good job opportunity is being offered from Lahore High Court Civil Judges cum Magistrates Jobs 2016-17 Apply Online. As, we all are well aware that Lahore high Court is governed by the Government of Punjab and the courts are built to resolve the judicial issues and give fair trail to the fair people by doing justice and deals with the different matters. So, this is the short detail about its introduction now its always and mostly provides number of the scales jobs from Masters to Matric level and but Masters and Graduation level jobs are advertised mostly with attractive pay package and allowances will be given to the applicants. So, wake up Lahore guys because the applications are being offered and inviting the well disciplined, responsible, capable and energetic applicants are required to fill the post (Civil Judge cum Magistrate BPS-17) is the post which needs to be filled by the candidates. This post needs to be filled on the quota basis and the quota is reserved for 3% quota for Disable applicants and 5% is for Minorities. Now, i will let you know about its some of the eligibility conditions and applying criteria below.
For Latest Govt Jobs: Click Here
LHC Lahore Jobs 2016 Career Offers
- Civil Judge cum Magistrates
Candidates both male and females are required to possess the Masters and Graduate degree in Law as B.A/BS.c/B.com, LL.B/LL.M, M.A, M.com from a recognized university and should be Member of Faculty of Advocates of Scotland and have done the practice of 2 years being and advocate is required.
Age Limit: Age limit should not be less than 22 years and above than 35 years.
MCQS Test Criteria:
Applicants have to undergo the Written test comprises of MCQS of the following subjects as given below.The applicants have to secure 70% in this test. Per paper is of 25 marks.
- Civil Law
- Criminal Law
- English Language
- General Knowledge
Written Test & Interview Criteria:
After qualifying the Written Test the applicants have to appear in the Written Test of the above first 3 subjects of 100 marks per paper and after this test applicants will undergo Interview.
How to Apply for LHC Lahore Jobs:
- All the willing and interested applicants are required to apply online by visiting the official site as www.lhc.gov.pk by accessing the online application form.
- The applicants have to deposit the Rs.3000/ non-refundable in any bank branch every where in the Punjab MCB Saving Gold Account no. These deposit slips are available in the branches of banks.
- Duly filled form should be sent along with the deposit slip and relevant documents as all educational certificates, Domicile, CNIC and enrollment certificate of the advocates, appointment letter in case of employee and 5 passport size photographs duly attested are required. should reach at the said address.
- Last date for applying is January 14th, 2016.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates and keep on having all sort of jobs daily from this page.
Lahore High Court Civil Judges cum Magistrates Jobs 2016-17
Address: Registrar, Lahore Higher Court, Shahra-e-Qauid-e-Azam, Lahore.
To Apply Online: Click Here