|Posted on:||29th Sep 2018|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 10, 2018|
|Address:||Manager (HR), KPT, Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi - 74000|
|Organization:||Karachi Port Trust|
|Type: Contract||Salary: 10,000 - 20,000, 20,000 - 40,000|
|Age Limit: 16 - 20, 20 - 24||Location: Karachi|
|Skills: Hardworking||Experience: Fresh|
|Region: Sindh||Total Positions: 50|
Tap this page for KPT Apprenticeship 2018 Application Form Download - Karachi Port Trust. Matric pass individuals from Karachi looking forward to technical studies which would help them to settle in future are welcome to apply for Karachi Port Trust Apprenticeship 2018 powered by Emerging Pakistan. B-Class Trade Apprenticeship Training Program has been offered by the KPT under Apprenticeship Ordinance 1962 and it is 48th Batch (Trade) Apprenticeship Training Program which is to be held at KPT Marine and General Workshop Manora. There are total 50 limited positions are available for 16 different trades due to which interested candidates need to apply as soon as possible to avail such opportunity. Those who are interested to apply are suggested to read the requirements mentioned in the following image or after the following paragraph but generally, this training program is for the Matri pass individuals. It is the finest opportunity for those who don’t have enough sources to continue their technical studies and once you selected here you’ll undergo training session under a professional environment which would help you to polish your skills for the future career.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Karachi Port Trust Apprenticeship Program 2018 (Marine Engineering) (48th Batch)
Matriculation (Science/Technical) with at least 45% marks or above is required to apply.
Applicant should be between 14 to 25 years but preference shall be given to those who are under 20 years.
50 Positions are available to apply.
Complete Detail is available in the prospectus.
How to Apply for KPT Apprenticeship 2018:
- Prospectus with application form can be obtained from the reception of KPT Head Office on the payment of Rs. 200/-.
- It can be obtained via a post by submitting a postal order of Rs. 250/- to Chief Accounts Officer (HR) KPT Head Office.
- Applications complete in all aspects by attaching attested copies of educational certificates should reach the following address.
- The last date for submission of application is October 10, 2018.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered for the selection procedure.
- Only the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for written test.
KPT Apprenticeship 2018
Address: Manager (HR), KPT, Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi - 74000