Here we are going to offer the job opportunities from Karachi Port Trust Jobs February/March 2016 in Karachi Professionals Required Career Opportunities is looking and inviting all caliber individuals in seeking for the vacant positions and is in probe of Professional which are required for the vacant positions of Ophthalmic Surgeon (Eye Specialist), Pathologist, Medical Specialist, Dredgar Captain, Assistant Surgeon, Senior Pharmacist, First Officer, Assistant Manager, Assistant Secretary and Assistant Mechanical Engineers positions are vacant to be applied against in order to be employed over there. The overall qualification which is required includes Post Graduations, FCPS, MRCP, M.Phil, MBBS, D-Pharma, BBA, B.E (Mechanical), Relevant Diploma from American Board and each and every filed expertise are required too. The age limit is 40 and 30 years for the mentioned jobs. The regional and provincial quota is available for Sindh, Balochistan and Punjab and is purely on merit basis. The age relaxation will be given according to the Govt rules. All those candidates who are unknown and haven’t tap to this site so its time to have a tough look on this site and remain updated all the time about all sector jobs with complete details and information. All the information is exact from top to bottom. Let’s have a look on applying procedure and vacancies.
Karachi Port Trust Jobs February/March 2016 in Karachi Professionals Required Career Opportunities
- Ophthalmic Surgeon (Eye Specialist)
- Medical Specialist
- Dredgar Captain
- Assistant Surgeon
- Senior Pharmacist
- First Officer
- Assistant Manager
- Assistant Secretary
- Assistant Mechanical Engineers
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants send their handwritten application with mentioning the PTCL, Cell number, date of birth, copies of CNIC, Domicile and copies of all credentials should be sent to the mentioned address or are also available at the website www.kpt.gov.pk & www.ppra.org.pk.
- The candidates have to sent Rs.100/pay order also along with application form.
- Government employees apply by providing NOC from their authority in order to apply.
- The name of the applied post must be mentioned on the envelope.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Last date to apply is 10th March 2016.
Karachi Port Trust Jobs 2016 in Karachi
Last Date For Apply: 10th February 2016
Address: Manager Human Resource, Karachi Port Trust, KPT Head Office Building, Eduljee Dinshaw Road, Karachi 74000.