|Posted on:||10th Oct 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Oct 24, 2017|
|Organization:||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
Get Join Atomic Energy 2017 Jobs PO Box 1624 Islamabad Latest Advertisement at this page. Public Notice No. 02/2017 is published by a Public Sector Organization named as Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission which is operating by Pak Army officials. It invites applications from Pakistani National for following temporary posts of Jr. Assistant-I which are likely to continue for an indefinite period. Candidates willing to apply for the vacant post should hold a relevant qualification as per the criteria mentioned in the following image posted below such as:
- B.Com/BBA/BCS (Two. Years) or BA/B.Sc in relevant field with 1st Division is required to apply.
- No experience is required to apply so, that fresh candidates are welcome to apply.
No 3rd Division in the entire academic career is required because preference will be given to those who hold a first-class academic career, however, a one-second division may be allowed except in final degree. So, those who fulfill the criteria are welcome to apply as per the following how to apply procedure given below.
For More Atomic Energy Jobs: Click Here
PO Box 1624 Islamabad Jobs 2017 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
- Jr. Assistant-I SPS-04
How to Apply for Atomic Energy Jobs:
- Applicants should submit applications along with all relevant documents should reach at PO Box No. 1624, Islamabad.
- The last date for submission of application is October 24, 2017.
- Name of position applied for should be mentioned clearly in an application.
- Incomplete application or applications received after closing date shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates already employed in Govt./Semi Govt. Organization must provide NOC from their employers at the time of test/interview.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility will be called for test/interview at Karachi. For more government Jobs please visit our site JobsAlert.pk.
Join Atomic Energy 2017
Address: PO Box No. 1624, Islamabad.