Here at this page, you’ll have Home Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Directorate of Monitoring Latest. Jobs in Home Department, Government of Punjab are available and it is seeking for educated, very experienced, hardworking and well-disciplined candidates for the following positions given below.
Jobs in Directorate of Monitoring (Home Department) Punjab are such as (Call Centre Representative, Telephone Operator, Office Boy/Helper). Appointment of above-mentioned positions will be done on the pure contract basis and the duration of the contract is extendable on satisfactory performance. Candidates from all over Lahore can apply for these posts having valid disable person certificate, but they should possess qualification and experience as per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the following image such as:
Qualification: Intermediate to Middle qualification is required to apply for the relevant post.
Experience: The 01-year experience in a relevant profession is required to apply.
Age: 18 to 30 years age is required to apply.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Home Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Lahore Latest Advertisement
- Call Centre Representative
- Telephone Operator
- Office Boy/Helper
How To Apply for Home Department Punjab:
- Applications written on a plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, disable certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is February 25, 2019.
- Incomplete applications or received after closing date will not be entertained.
- Government/Semi-Government Employees should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test interview.
Home Department Punjab Jobs 2019
Address: Director General, Directorate of Monitoring, Home Department 346-B, VSAT Building, Adjacent to Arfa Software Technology Park, Main Ferozpur Road, Lahore.