Here on this page, we provide you Health Department KPK Jobs 2021 in District Health Authority Chitral. Jobs in the office of District Health Officer Chitral are available as it is working under Health Department KPK currently, it is looking to recruit following staff from the candidates having domicile of Chitral District for the following positions given below.
Jobs in Health Department are such as (Driver (BPS-06), Ward Boy (BPS-04), Laboratory Attendant (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Chowkidar (BPS-03), Pump Mechanic (BPS-03)) are the latest District Health Authority Jobs in KPK. Appointments of above-mentioned Government Jobs will be done on a pure contract basis which is extendable on satisfactory performance.
Candidates willing to apply should have relevant qualifications and experience as per the criteria mentioned in the image posted below and according to the criteria candidates should be Matric / Middle pass to apply. Only eligible candidates meeting criteria should step forward and apply confidently for the above-mentioned vacant positions and applications of ineligible candidates will be rejected at the time of shortlisting of applications.
District Health Authority Chitral Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
- Driver (BPS-06)
- Ward Boy (BPS-04)
- Laboratory Attendant (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
- Pump Mechanic (BPS-03)
How To Apply for Health Department Jobs:
- Applications along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Last date for submission of application is August 31, 2021.
- Candidates should mention clearly the position applied for on the envelope.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date will not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview. Stay in touch with us and keep visiting our site JobsAlert.pk for further updates.
Health Department KPK Jobs 2021
Address: Office of District Health Officer, Chitral.