Here at this well fancied page you will enjoy the latest job offer from Gilgit Baltistan Excise & Taxation Department Jobs 2016 NTS Test & Sample Paper. The Excise and Taxation Department of Gilgit Baltistan has felt the need to hire the professional, adroit, capable and hard working applicants are required to fill the following vacant situations which includes Assistant Director MIS, Web Developer, Assistant Network Administrator, IT Assistant, Excise Inspector, Assistant, Accountant, MVE, AMVE, Sub Inspector, Data Entry Operator, Lab Attendant, Machine Minder and ASI are the posts which needs to be filled before the last date along with overall qualification of MS, MCS, MIT/BS, BSCS, Bachelor’s, Graduation, FA/FS.c with relevant expertise are needed to apply. Age limits are different for each post and 5 years age relaxation and 3 years age relaxation will be given to the applicants who belong to Gilgit Baltistan.will be given to the applicants. All the domicile holders of GB are welcome to apply. Attractive salary package will be given to the applicants with fine atmosphere to work there. So, after having these details let’s have a look on its applying criteria.
For More NTS Jobs: Click Here
Gilgit Baltistan Excise & Taxation Department Jobs 2016 Career Offers
- Assistant Director MIS
- Web Developer
- Assistant Network Administrator
- IT Assistant
- Excise Inspector
- Sub Inspector
- Data Entry Operator
- Lab Attendant
- Machine Minder
How to Apply:
- Candidates may download application and online deposit slip from the official site www.nts.org.pk or from the given link below.
- Duly filled application form along with paid deposit slip, CNIC and 2 colored photographs should reach the following address given below.
- All applications should reach at NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
- NTS fee can be submitted in any online branch of HBL, MCB, ABL and UBL (non-refundable and non-transferable).
- Last Date for submission of application is 31st October 2016.
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be rejected.
- The applicants are advised not to attach the academic certificates at the time of sending applications.
- Test will be conducted in the major cities of Pakistan as Skardu, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Islamabad, Lahore and Karachi.
- Only qualified candidates from written test will be allowed to appear for interview.
- For uniformed posts the physical and medical fitness test will be also conducted from the applicants.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
Gilgit Baltistan Excise & Taxation Department Jobs 2016
Address: National Testing Service 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad.
Form “A”:[download id=”1043″]
Form “B:[download id=”1044″]