|Posted on:||5th Jun 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Jun 19, 2017|
|Organization:||Geological Survey of Pakistan|
Get Geological Survey of Pakistan Jobs Application Form Download 2017 www.gsp.gov.pk from this page. NTS Jobs in Geological Survey of Pakistan are also announced today. Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill the following regular posts in the Geological Survey of Pakistan, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources for the following positions such as (Drilling Assistant Grade-II, Vehicle Mechanic, Fitter Mate, Painter, Section Cutter, Khalasi, Bearer, Cleaner, Chowkidar, Naib Qasid, Mali and Sweeper). Candidates from all over Pakistan having valid domicile of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan and GB/FATA are welcome to apply for the above-mentioned positions. All interested candidates should possess qualification from Matric to Primary with relevant diplomas and skills as per the demand of vacant positions. So, now in the following, we’ll discuss how to apply procedure in the next heading.
For More Government Jobs: Click Here
Geological Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2017 Application Form Download
- Drilling Assistant Grade-II
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Fitter Mate
- Section Cutter
- Naib Qasid
How To Apply for Geological Survey of Pakistan Jobs:
- Application form can be downloaded from the official site www.gsp.org.pk or from www.JobsAlert.pk.
- Duly filled application form along with all other documents should reach the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is June 19, 2017.
- Post applied for must be mentioned clearly on the top right corner of an envelope.
- Incomplete application forms unsigned or received after due date will not be entertained.
- Government employees shall apply through proper channel or submit the NOC from concerned department along with their applications.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Geological Survey of Pakistan Jobs 2017
Address: Geological Survey of Pakistan, Sariab Road, Quetta.
Download Application Form: Click Here