Apply for Excise and Taxation Punjab Jobs 2019 Lahore Latest Advertisement which is related to new jobs in Excise Taxation and Narcotics Control Department Punjab and it is looking to recruit following positions for Excise and Taxation (Region-A) Lahore under Disabled Person Quota.
Applications are invited from the Lahore Domiciled Disabled Candidates who are educated and possess Physical Measurements as per the criteria mentioned in the following image for the Excise and Taxation Lahore Jobs 2019 (Junior Clerk (BS-11) and Excise and Taxation Constable (BS-05)). The appointment will be held be held on as per the Recruitment Policy 2004 of Punjab Government. Earlier Excise and Taxation Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 are announced which are also under disable person quota.
It is the finest opportunity for the disabled candidates because now Government of Punjab is looking to recruit staff on disabled quota in every department working under it and now it is the chance to get Jobs in Excise and Taxation Department Lahore but there are some requirements which are compulsory to be fulfilled by the candidates to get recruited and criteria can be examined for the following and after that complete how to apply procedure will be given in detail.
Eligibility Criteria for Excise and Taxation Junior Clerk Jobs:
- Intermediate qualification from the recognized board is required.
- At least 25 words per minute typing speed are required to apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Excise and Taxation Constable Jobs:
- Matric qualification in 2nd Division is required to apply.
- Height should be 5’ Feet and 7” Inches.
- Chest measurement should 33×34 ½.
- Age should be between 18 to 25 years.
Excise and Taxation Lahore Jobs 2019 Career Opportunities
Vacant Positions with Basic Scales:
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Excise and Taxation Constable (BS-05)
How to Apply for Excise and Taxation Jobs 2019:
- For Sr. No. 1 applicants are required to apply online at www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk.
- For Sr. No. 2 applications written on plain paper with attested copies of educational certificate, disabled certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photographs should reach the following address given below.
- Applications received incomplete or after the closing date will not be entertained.
- The last date for submission of application is February 09, 2019.
- Government and Semi-Government Department Employees should apply through proper channel.
- Call letter for test/interview will be issued to shortlisted candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for test/interview.
Excise and Taxation Punjab Jobs 2019
Address: Excise and Taxation Region-A 2-A Faridkot Road, Lahore.