|Posted on:||20th Jul 2017|
|Last Date to Apply:||Aug 08, 2017|
|Organization:||District & Session Court|
Get the superb job offer from District & Session Court Chitral Jobs 2017 For BPS-16 To BPS-04. Applications are being offered recently from District & Session Court Chitral is inviting the natives of Chitral to come forward and fill the given positions which are named as (Senior Scale Stenographer, Computer Operator, Stenotypist, Junior Clerk and Naib Qasid) are the current posts which needs to be filled with overall qualification of Graduation and Intermediate qualification with short hand typing expertise and command on MS Office is required. Age limit should be 18-30 year's for all the posts except for last post 18-40 years is required. Appointments will be made on temporary basis. Quotas are reserved for Class Four employees children 25%, 2% for Disable applicants, 10% for Women and only 1% is reserved for Minorities. Number of posts can be increased or decreased. Now, I will let you know about it;s further details below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
District & Session Court Chitral Jobs 2017 For Male and Females
- Senior Scale Stenographer
- Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for District & Session Court Chitral Jobs:
- Applicants of Chitral are required to dispatch their application written on plain paper with copies of educational and experience certificates, character certificate, CNIC, Domicile and telephone number indicated should reach at the said address.
- Last date for submission of application is 12th August 2017.
- Date of Test and Interview can be seen from the notice board of the court.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No call letter will be sent to the applicants.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- At the time of interview original documents should be brought.
- So, stay tuned with this page forever.
District & Session Court Chitral Jobs:
Address: District & Session Judge/District Qazi Chitral.