Get the superb job offer from District & Session Court Mohmand Jobs 2021 For BPS-16 To BPS-03. Applications are being offered recently from District & Session Court Mohmand is inviting the natives of Mohmand district and KPK to come forward and fill the given positions which is according to the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Jobs to apply are named as (Computer Operator (BPS-16), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Chowkidar (BPS-03)) are the current posts which need to be filled with an overall qualification of Masters / Graduation / Intermediate / Matric / Middle qualification with relevant skills and expertise are required to apply for the relevant post.
Age limit should be 18-30 years for all the posts is required. Appointments will be made on a temporary basis. Quotas are reserved for Class Four employees children, Disable applicants, for Women and only is reserved for Minorities. A number of posts can be increased or decreased. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
For Current Govt Jobs: Click Here
District Court Mohmand Jobs 2021 Application Form Download
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Chowkidar (BPS-03)
How to Apply for District & Session Court Mohmand Jobs:
- Application form to apply can be downloaded from www.districtjudiciarymohmand.gov.pk.
- Applicants are required to dispatch their application form with copies of educational and experience certificates, character certificate, CNIC, Domicile and telephone number indicated should reach at the said address.
- The last date for submission of application is August 04, 2021.
- Date of Test and Interview can be seen from the notice board of the court.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- No call letter will be sent to the applicants.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
District & Session Court Mohmand Jobs 2021
Application Form: Click Here
Address to: District & Session Judge/District Mohmand.